• Straight

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #70973  by almostapathetic
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:27 am
pirate wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:11 am
I never said that I thought the girls were attractive. I never saw the pics.

And I am Anderson Silva.

Added in 8 minutes 37 seconds:
Do you believe in abortion? How about the death penalty? Answer yes or no to both.
Why would you tell me how my opinion must be? I HAVE to have the same answer for both? Is that because my answer must be simple enough for you to digest? This is a problem with "news" outlets. They encourage you to polarize and make conclusions on superficial levels of argument, without thinking at all.

Honestly, what a stupid comment. "Answer this complicated question, yes or no, it has to be the same answer to both, there can be no thought or justification for anything different because I don't want to think...I'm just a cheerleader for my team. Gooooooo conservative! Whoooooooo!!!!!!"

Here's my answer: go fuck yourself.
I wasn't talking to you faqqot. Now go cry another paragraph somewhere else.
 #70975  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:33 am
almostapathetic wrote:
pirate wrote:

And I am Anderson Silva.

Do you believe in abortion? How about the death penalty? Answer yes or no to both.
Why would you tell me how my opinion must be? I HAVE to have the same answer for both? Is that because my answer must be simple enough for you to digest? This is a problem with "news" outlets. They encourage you to polarize and make conclusions on superficial levels of argument, without thinking at all.

Honestly, what a stupid comment. "Answer this complicated question, yes or no, it has to be the same answer to both, there can be no thought or justification for anything different because I don't want to think...I'm just a cheerleader for my team. Gooooooo conservative! Whoooooooo!!!!!!"

:palm2: :lol: 8-) 8-)
 #70979  by cunnalingus
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:13 am
Demeter wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:38 pm
I didn't comment on her looks aside from the fact that she looked 10-14 in that photo you posted, and so did the other one. You chose the most attractive photos of them and they looked like little kids, and the second one you can clearly see she hasn't hit puberty.

Everyone agrees with me that you're a pedophile, just admit it and stop taking it out on me when literally everyone agrees.
Lol nobody agrees with you on this matter. *reports you to the FBI for looking at the penises of 2 year old boys*
 #70981  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:19 am
speaking of 2 year old boy penises... Anyone see PastorX yet today>?
Demeter liked this
 #70985  by almostapathetic
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:32 am
In Demeter's defense, she was in her mid 20s and that was the first time she'd ever seen one. She tingled and thought to herself, "Wait a minute - what's happening to my special purpose!? Well, when I was a kid my mom told me... there goes my special purpose! And someday I'd find out what my special purpose was!"
 #70987  by joecaca
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:36 am
almostapathetic wrote:
pirate wrote:

And I am Anderson Silva.

That was a fucking retarded request doe. Yes or no? Durrrrr.
pirate liked this
 #70988  by almostapathetic
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:51 am
joecaca wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:36 am

That was a fucking retarded request doe. Yes or no? Durrrrr.
The point was gonna be, there are laws that make it OK to kill fetuses or there's a law that says it's OK to kill the convicted. Laws were made by man to fit the morals he believe to be right. Just like man made laws to say when someone is ready for sex. Nature says, "if it bleeds it breeds." Who says it's man's job to tell nature how to do her job?
 #70989  by Demeter
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:54 am
I lost my virginity when I was 14 or 15 and was always attracted to older men for the record.
 #70992  by almostapathetic
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:03 pm
Demeter wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:54 am
I lost my virginity when I was 14 or 15 and was always attracted to older men for the record.
"Uh...I was 14 or 15, I don't remember how old I was when I lost my virginity." Yeah, and I bet it was with your boyfriend who lived in another state. :lol:
and was always attracted to older men for the record.
Stop flirting with me.