• Straight

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #70993  by Demeter
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:06 pm
When you lose your virginity early you don't pay attention to age so much as a 45 year old man would.
 #70997  by almostapathetic
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:13 pm
Demeter wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:06 pm
When you lose your virginity early you don't pay attention to age so much as a 45 year old man would.
I'm pretty sure every girl remembers the age. Or are you blocking the memory for some reason?

How's your brother doing?
 #71000  by cunnalingus
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:26 pm
You lost your virginity to a 45 year old man? No wonder why you have a thing for 2 year old wieners now.
 #71008  by joecaca
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:37 pm
I lost my ass virginity at 10 to my gym teacher and poked a vagina for the first time at 16. You don't forget those moments.
 #71020  by kocher
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:39 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:51 am
joecaca wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:36 am

That was a fucking retarded request doe. Yes or no? Durrrrr.
The point was gonna be, there are laws that make it OK to kill fetuses or there's a law that says it's OK to kill the convicted. Laws were made by man to fit the morals he believe to be right. Just like man made laws to say when someone is ready for sex. Nature says, "if it bleeds it breeds." Who says it's man's job to tell nature how to do her job?
Many times law lies in abject opposition to our morality. It's all subjective to different people and what they perceive to be moral, which is why there isn't a universal set of laws placed onto all people. We more or less ascribe to the laws of any society we join, willingly or not.

I see multiple facets in the necessity for reproduction rather than to just reproduce -- is the girl mentally or emotionally matured to the point where she can raise a child or handle sex, how the maturity disparity between an older man and a younger woman develops in their relationship, how will society view these relationships, etc. Many of these factors subconsciously make me lose lustful interest in an otherwise beautiful girl.

It's also important to note it wasn't very long ago where the life expectancy was about half of what it is now, maybe the 17th or 18th century. It was a lot more crucial to reproduce young then and evolution accounted for that. But what was then, isn't how it is now. I expect the evolution of future generations to account for the massive population influx and increased life expectancy, if we're lucky.
 #71024  by Demeter
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:46 pm
I lost my virginity to a 17 or 18 year old, not related to me. Sorry.
 #71026  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:01 pm
Inb4 wangchung911 ;)