• 9/11...................Never Forget........................Never

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #71046  by SkeetDixon
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:18 pm
My goodness, I almost forgot about 9/11.

9/11 has Jewish finger prints all over it. Look at who had something to gain. Israel. They wanted a destabilized Middle East that they could control through proxy wars for eternity. They got rid of Saddam, brought heat on Iran, and were able to devastate the region through the support of ISIS for decades. Also, Israel is as much a part of the Military Industrial Complex as anyone.

Icing on the cake was the ability to construct the "migrant crisis" artificially. This has all been planned for decades. For half a century Jews have dreamed of flooding European nations with Brown filth, dealing a death blow to the homogeneity, sovereignty, and influence of said powers. These plans were made before WWII. 9/11 provided the perfect opportunity to carry out these plans.

Mossad caught wind of the 9/11 attack far in advance. They swiftly took on the operation as their own. They hacked the computerized auto-pilot systems and guaranteed the success of the operation. Those towel-heads did not fly those planes into the towers. Mossad did. They probably thought Allah himself took the reigns and guided those planes into the buildings.

But then there is the curious case of Building 7. It's hard to imagine that debree from the other buildings was able to damage the inner columns of Building 7 to the point of collapse. Well, not only collapse, but fall into its own footprint. Also, the way the center columns of that building buckled made it look like a controlled demolition. The rate at which it fell also suggests controlled demolition.
Last edited by SkeetDixon on Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 #71047  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:21 pm
I read somewhere that the saudis did a pre-run like 2 years before...to lazy to look it up :o
 #71055  by kocher
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:03 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:18 pm

Mossad caught wind of the 9/11 attack far in advance. They swiftly took on the operation as their own. They hacked the computerized auto-pilot systems and guaranteed the success of the operation. Those towel-heads did not fly those planes into the towers. Mossad did. They probably thought Allah himself took the reigns and guided those planes into the buildings.
 #71062  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:59 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:54 pm
You need to listen to this...
don't try an act like u don't drink this kool-aid
 #71070  by SkeetDixon
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:34 pm
Were there charges in the twin towers and building 7 to guarantee the desired effect?

No skyscraper in history has fallen due to fire. The structures fell so quickly and into their own footprints. I'm not sure about whether there were charges or not. I do feel confident that the planes were remotely controlled by Israeli intelligence. War through deception. Can you think of a bigger deception? High-jack a high-jacking for geo-political gain. Israeli intelligence knew about this attack way in advance and seized the opportunity to take it on as their own. This is the country that tried to sink the USS Liberty. They tried to murder over 200 US sailors, attempting to destroy the evidence by killing every last man and destroying com-sats aboard the ship. They fixed a temporary communication satellite to call for help. Israelis were listening and had to call off the dogs. US politicians were complicit in this act of war and covered for Israel.

What I am suggesting is not outlandish. Not by a long-shot.