• 9/11...................Never Forget........................Never

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #71076  by Demeter
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:51 pm
Today in class I asked the people next to me if it was the 11th, and they were like yeah then the guy said, "Ooh giirl, 9/11," then put his hand over his face and I laughed a little and said, "Oh yeah." Then I realized that probably wasn't the appropriate response. But at least there are less meat eaters in the world because of it.
 #71077  by Pee_patrol
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:54 pm
Demeter wrote:
Today in class I asked the people next to me if it was the 11th, and they were like yeah then the guy said, "Ooh giirl, 9/11," then put his hand over his face and I laughed a little and said, "Oh yeah." Then I realized that probably wasn't the appropriate response. But at least there are less meat eaters in the world because of it.
You guise really need to stop paying attention to this guy and he'll go away.
 #71087  by cunnalingus
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:25 pm
Demeter wrote:
Lol fuck yeah, member when your country bombed those goat fucking Muslims you care so much about. Lol they're still getting fucked up over there cause of 9/11