• 9/11...................Never Forget........................Never

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #71101  by Demeter
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:43 pm
I actually originally went vegan because animals are being tortured. Honestly I'm not sure I ever would have gone vegan if it were just about the animals dying. I mean, learning that they were being tortured also led me to research the nutritional aspects of veganism and all the other reasons for being vegan which confirmed that it was the most logical choice, but if I didn't find out the animals were tortured, I might never have learned about all that and might even still believe I need animal products for my health (I like to think I wouldn't be such a retard though). I mean obviously if I knew it was healthier or even possible to be vegan and avoid killing animals, I would do that, because it's only logical for someone who appreciates life.

But, I'm also a utilitarian, and when a life is a huge burden to other lives because they're fucking evil and insane, then it's only logical to either restrain them or get rid of them. Muslims are a huge burden and I would not weep if all of them suddenly died. I would be overjoyed in fact.