• Sorry

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #71084  by Pee_patrol
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:19 pm
Sorry guise I have been shirking on my responsibilo's and I promise to bring you nothing but the best moast cutting edge lil poopaloops possible from now on!!!!
edsbrian liked this
 #71096  by mrhotdogjeans
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:33 pm
I would draw the coolest dicks back in school. Whenever I had to shit I would draw cocks in the bathroom stall and there was always some asshole who drew over it with his bullshit.
 #71130  by edsbrian
 Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:59 am
Let's skip the lil pewps this week and get right to the big pewps! Maybe even summon The Pee? Also, Brian is fat.
 #71131  by Kumacho
 Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:01 am
mrhotdogjeans wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:33 pm
I would draw the coolest dicks back in school. Whenever I had to shit I would draw cocks in the bathroom stall and there was always some asshole who drew over it with his bullshit.
That was me and the bullshit was pussies. I drew pussies over your cocks, as it should be. Only having cocks was gay, even for high school.
 #71139  by cunnalingus
 Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:54 am
There was a kid like hotdog who drew dicks on the stalls in every high school. And every school had its tim_kerr, you know the kid responsible for touching the drawn dicks every time he went to the washroom they would fade and eventually disappear.
mrhotdogjeans liked this