• The Meat Thread

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #71137  by JohnnyP
 Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:35 am
Proud supporter of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals)

Ribeye Steak
Babyback Ribs
Beef Brisket
Pork Roast
Tube steak smothered in underwear (joecaca's favorite meat)
cumburger liked this
 #71166  by svenster
 Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:53 am
This thred ist not at all vvhat I was expekti ... nefer mind.

Added in 1 minute 20 seconds:
Ich kan see now that you hafe brisket. Tschsss
joecaca liked this
 #71347  by Hakik
 Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:31 am

Check out the last part under iron. :lol:

Also meat is the catalyst that allowed our brain to develop and evolve far beyond other apes.

According to neurologists, it would be impossible to increase the amount of neurons in the brain with any other diet.

In conclusion, if you don't eat meat you're gonna become a dumb-dumb.
cumburger, JohnnyP liked this
 #71351  by Demeter
 Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:36 am
Oh Jesus Christ. I hope you're trolling and are not actually this obnoxious and uninformed. Quick note (because I have to leave for school soon) - I was anemic as a meat eater and have never been anemic as a vegan. Since you probably don't know what anemic means, it means you lack iron.

Anyway, have a nice day. Be sure to get some glucose in your diet (only found in plants and is the only molecule your brain digests when not in starvation), ya fucking dummy.
 #71377  by cumburger
 Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:35 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:36 am
Oh Jesus Christ. I hope you're trolling and are not actually this obnoxious and uninformed. Quick note (because I have to leave for school soon) - I was anemic as a meat eater and have never been anemic as a vegan. Since you probably don't know what anemic means, it means you lack iron.

Anyway, have a nice day. Be sure to get some glucose in your diet (only found in plants and is the only molecule your brain digests when not in starvation), ya fucking dummy.
Bull fucking shit. Eat meat, don't be a weak vegan. Eat meat and vegetables. Eating only vegetables is for idiots.