• Attention front pagers:

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #76825  by andrewryan69
 Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:03 pm
Hey guys, just so you know, all kidding aside. You're all pathetic bitches. I hope for your sake that your medicated asses are never banned from this site because you all obviously have no life beyond what you project here. Everyone else around here knows when to draw the line, except for you guys because you're all fucking social retards. People like you are the reason eBaum's died. No sense of community, so sense of humility, just play everything like a joke and treat everyone like they don't matter, like their needs are worthless because it's just the Internet, right? Just because people are talking to each other and having a good time FUCK THEM if they suddenly need a little support from a group they feel even a slight kinship to.

Just keep going through life like this, buddies. See how many people are standing next to your deathbeds. Or is it too late? Are you guys alone, right now? You sure do seem to have a lot of time to devote to irritating the FUCK out of good members here. Is it because you choose to, or is it because nobody who actually knows you wants anything to do with you?

You could have just ignored making accounts and not posted here. You could have said "We are dicks to ourselves, we don't care about the fucking forum." and move on. Instead, you guys chose the SOCIOPATHIC approach to purposefully antagonize a community that clearly wasn't in a joking mood.

You're all sick fucks. I realize you'll all laugh this off, but I just wanted you to know that in real life, there is at least one person who actually thinks that you guys are horrible human beings, and will remember that fact when they can be bothered to remember you losers at all.
JenkemBag liked this
 #76828  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:15 pm
Now you're sounding like the AndrewRyan we all knew and loved.

Welcome back mang.
 #76830  by Demeter
 Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:23 pm
What would AndrewRyan be without "copypastas"?

(There really needs to be a new word for it, because I feel fucking retarded saying "copypasta".)
 #76834  by kocher
 Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:34 pm
Why'd you delete most of your blogs off the front page? And why is this one of the ones you kept?
Am I the best ever?
Uploaded 12/07/2011
I just wrote a bwog where i said i was da bestest ever. Do you think im da bestest ever? Some say no. And others say maybe. But i say yes. I am da bestest ever.

I like to go out with my boyfriend. I like his dick and how big it is. I like it when he stretches out my asshole with his big dick. I dont let him cum in my ass tho. I turn around and suck his dick with my shit still on it. His cum and my shit taste good together.

Neko is really a dude. And my boyfriend. Im the bitch and hes the guy in the guy-guy love. Member, Im da bestest.
 #76846  by andrewryan69
 Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:34 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:24 pm
Lol look how mad this queer is. Lil pewps
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to be a forumer. Our humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical comedy most of the jokes will go over a typical front pager's head. There's also my nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into my characterization- my personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The other forumers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of forum jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the forum truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in Hakik's existential forum topic, "10 Top Cars Where Girls Sucked My Dick" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Cars and Hoes. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those bewildered simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as my genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, I DO have an eBaum's World forum tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 humor points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothing personnel kid 8-)