• Attention front pagers:

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #77221  by andrewryan69
 Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:46 am
edsbrian wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:38 am
Woah! This guy is triggered! Is he for real? He cares this much about internet relationships and he thinks we're losers? Go find some real friends! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah get a load of this guy over here. Dr. Knows Shit about relationships. Let me tell you a bit about my background. I’ve been writing on the forum since I was in the 5th fucking grade. I may have stopped being original years ago but believe me I know this shit inside out. I don’t know what the fuck your problem is. Believe me when I tell you, I don’t have any patience for people who come into my life pretending to know shit about what goes on in my life. Think for a fucking moment before you come to me with this pedantic nonsense about friends. Have you ever had friends? Seen my friends list? I sincerely doubt it. And even then you probably hadn’t completed your course at the fucking friend academy. I've been writing content on the forum for almost ten years and I can tell you I spent my time on the forum with my friends. Please get fucked.
 #77222  by Slutina
 Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:50 am
I had tacos for lunch, one pollo a la parilla and one alambre. Both on corn tortillas. I also had black refried beans and rice with ice tea.
 #77276  by Slutina
 Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:07 pm
I just had an egg, pork chop and spinach sandwich on toasted whole wheat bread and a glass of milk