• Attention front pagers:

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #77426  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:28 am
Dildozer wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:37 pm
mrsquirtlejeans is a fucking legend on this site. Have some fucking respect you piece of fucking shit.
You're just saying that cause u know Mrs Quirtle is ovulating...
 #77471  by Don_Shitter
 Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:25 pm
andrewryan69 wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:03 pm
Hey guys, just so you know, all kidding aside. You're all pathetic bitches. I hope for your sake that your medicated asses are never banned from this site because you all obviously have no life beyond what you project here. Everyone else around here knows when to draw the line, except for you guys because you're all fucking social retards. People like you are the reason eBaum's died. No sense of community, so sense of humility, just play everything like a joke and treat everyone like they don't matter, like their needs are worthless because it's just the Internet, right? Just because people are talking to each other and having a good time FUCK THEM if they suddenly need a little support from a group they feel even a slight kinship to.

Just keep going through life like this, buddies. See how many people are standing next to your deathbeds. Or is it too late? Are you guys alone, right now? You sure do seem to have a lot of time to devote to irritating the FUCK out of good members here. Is it because you choose to, or is it because nobody who actually knows you wants anything to do with you?

You could have just ignored making accounts and not posted here. You could have said "We are dicks to ourselves, we don't care about the fucking forum." and move on. Instead, you guys chose the SOCIOPATHIC approach to purposefully antagonize a community that clearly wasn't in a joking mood.

You're all sick fucks. I realize you'll all laugh this off, but I just wanted you to know that in real life, there is at least one person who actually thinks that you guys are horrible human beings, and will remember that fact when they can be bothered to remember you losers at all.
Holy shit stop crying you baby back bitch lol.
cunnalingus liked this
 #77472  by Kumacho
 Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:29 pm
Well, since I have been accused of posting in this thread and it is about the only one I haven't posted in. Here goes!
 #77486  by SkeetDixon
 Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:21 pm
Joecaca is total shit and probably a twink. The majority of his posts are about how he's too lazy to read multiple lines of text. I didn't even know what tldr stood for because I'm not a interwebz ******. I'd bet that fat tub of shit plays 10 hours of video games a day.

Edsbrian is a twink. I don't have a real problem with him so long as he doesn't try to recruit my kids.

From what I've gathered, Joecaca and Edsbrian meet up for homosexuals trists. Joecaca likely assumes the role of the "woman" in these encounters.

But other than that, Slutina is elegant and charming. Pee_Patrol is a riot and a true gentleman. Cunnalingus is a top lad but may be a minority so naturally that's a strike against him. Rin is a land-whale that makes Brian look like a male model. Pirate and mrsquirtlejeans are okay by me even though they might get a little grummed at times. We all do.

Can't we all agree that Black people make us uncomfortable?
 #77489  by Don_Shitter
 Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:26 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Joecaca is total shit and probably a twink. The majority of his posts are about how he's too lazy to read multiple lines of text. I didn't even know what tldr stood for because I'm not a interwebz ******. I'd bet that fat tub of shit plays 10 hours of video games a day.

Edsbrian is a twink. I don't have a real problem with him so long as he doesn't try to recruit my kids.

From what I've gathered, Joecaca and Edsbrian meet up for homosexuals trists. Joecaca likely assumes the role of the "woman" in these encounters.

But other than that, Slutina is elegant and charming. Pee_Patrol is a riot and a true gentleman. Cunnalingus is a top lad but may be a minority so naturally that's a strike against him. Rin is a land-whale that makes Brian look like a male model. Pirate and mrsquirtlejeans are okay by me even though they might get a little grummed at times. We all do.

Hey fuck you, didn't even mention me! And YES to your last statement. Alles klar
 #77493  by edsbrian
 Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:31 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:

You're wrong about Slutina. She sucks and nobody likes her.
joecaca liked this