• Attention front pagers:

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #77520  by joecaca
 Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:43 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:21 pm
Joecaca is total shit and probably a twink. The majority of his posts are about how he's too lazy to read multiple lines of text. I didn't even know what tldr stood for because I'm not a interwebz ******. I'd bet that fat tub of shit plays 10 hours of video games a day.

Edsbrian is a twink. I don't have a real problem with him so long as he doesn't try to recruit my kids.

From what I've gathered, Joecaca and Edsbrian meet up for homosexuals trists. Joecaca likely assumes the role of the "woman" in these encounters.

But other than that, Slutina is elegant and charming. Pee_Patrol is a riot and a true gentleman. Cunnalingus is a top lad but may be a minority so naturally that's a strike against him. Rin is a land-whale that makes Brian look like a male model. Pirate and mrsquirtlejeans are okay by me even though they might get a little grummed at times. We all do.

Can't we all agree that Black people make us uncomfortable?
Well well, looks like someone's got a crush the joecaca ;) that's ok, many do :) xox
edsbrian liked this
 #77527  by Kumacho
 Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:57 pm
Slutina wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:50 pm
I'm eating potato slices fried in butter with garlic, basil and cheddar cheese.
So, you're eating cock again?!
 #77690  by andrewryan69
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:51 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:58 pm
Getting mad is a job? You must be CEO then.
I did my job you ugly piece of **** i said i had ****ng finished too. What ****ing part of that does your scrotum-sized cranium not comprehend? Holy ****ng **** if i ever saw you irl i would absolutely break your ****ing knee caps like holy **** bro you have no clue how much ****ing pain i would give you. next time you talk ****, ill rip your ****ng face off. you think im playin ? go ahead, try me. cant talk **** if every shred of skin is permanently removed from your ****ing skull bro and by bro i mean definitely not my bro.
 #77694  by Don_Shitter
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:57 am
andrewryan69 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:51 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:58 pm
Getting mad is a job? You must be CEO then.
I did my job you ugly piece of **** i said i had ****ng finished too. What ****ing part of that does your scrotum-sized cranium not comprehend? Holy ****ng **** if i ever saw you irl i would absolutely break your ****ing knee caps like holy **** bro you have no clue how much ****ing pain i would give you. next time you talk ****, ill rip your ****ng face off. you think im playin ? go ahead, try me. cant talk **** if every shred of skin is permanently removed from your ****ing skull bro and by bro i mean definitely not my bro.
Watch your language cunt, this is a family website!