• Veganism and Mental Illness

  • This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #77743  by Kumacho
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:41 am
She tries to come off as, "I did my research, I know what I'm talking about" yet we constantly catch her bullshit.

Fish have feelings, it is cruel to fish. Check
HumaneWatch is bullshit, HSUS is great because they support veganism. More bullshit, check.
B12 isn't natural in animals we have to supplement it. Not sure where she got this little factoid. I guess not wanting to actually know about the domesticated meat industry she hasn't taken the time to realize the B12 is to keep the animals healthy while they are alive, not to add vitamins for us to consume. But hey, who the fuck is the "National Institute of Health" to tell her different.

She fucking knows better than the NIH...
 #77751  by Demeter
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:12 am
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:27 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:27 am
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:35 am

What came first? Veganism or Crazy? Demeter?

Added in 16 minutes 22 seconds:


Jane you ignorant slut. You can't even debate worth a shit.

You hate people who eat meat because you are a stupid cow. Wouldn't want those meat eaters to realize just how fucking tasty you are.

Now, who is confused and/or wrong you loony bitch.
Still you. Work on your reading comprehension and reread everything before you respond to me again. Thanks.
Okay you condescending cunt; here fucking goes!

What a fucking moron you must be to not know what YOU FUCKING WROTE!

Let me refresh your memory, bitch. You said:
I'm just going to comment on the first point that is completely false, so you can get an idea about how confused and/or wrong everything you said is.
"Vitamin B12 is only found naturally in animal products."
To which I posted the exact opposite from the NIH. To which you responded, "lurn two reed." Well cunt, before you tell others to "learn to read" you should understand what you fucking wrote. You, I am afraid, lack in what is called "Reality comprehension" you are completely out of touch with it sweetheart.

Again, you are as condescending cunt and in this case, you are wrong too.
I guess some people are just unable to pay attention to detail no matter how many times they read things over.

They didn't contradict me at all.

Also, I didn't say that. I quoted that, then explained why it was false.

Please try harder, or not at all.
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:41 am
She tries to come off as, "I did my research, I know what I'm talking about" yet we constantly catch her bullshit.

Fish have feelings, it is cruel to fish. Check
HumaneWatch is bullshit
, HSUS is great because they support veganism. More bullshit, check.
B12 isn't natural in animals we have to supplement it. Not sure where she got this little factoid. I guess not wanting to actually know about the domesticated meat industry she hasn't taken the time to realize the B12 is to keep the animals healthy while they are alive, not to add vitamins for us to consume. But hey, who the fuck is the "National Institute of Health" to tell her different.

She fucking knows better than the NIH...
Okay now you have to be trolling. I've bolded the things I actually said (roughly, anyway). The rest, you're either confused about or I never even said anything like it.

HumaneWatch is run by a front group that deliberately confuses the public about the HSUS. I don't personally support the HSUS because they are not a fully vegan organization, and I never claimed they were. But it's a fact they've done a lot for animals and have created legislation to protect animals on a large scale, which the Center For Consumer Freedom aka Richard Berman aka Dr. Evil aka HumaneWatch aka PetaKillsAnimals aka a lot of other bullshit scam websites, hate. So they're attacking the most effective animal rights organizations and taking as many quotes out of context as they can and twisting information, quite similar to what you're doing right now. And a lot of people are dumb enough to believe it.

And I'm not even going to bother addressing the rest of your confused little rant.
Last edited by Demeter on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #77761  by Kumacho
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:30 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:12 am
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:27 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:27 am


Still you. Work on your reading comprehension and reread everything before you respond to me again. Thanks.
Okay you condescending cunt; here fucking goes!

What a fucking moron you must be to not know what YOU FUCKING WROTE!

Let me refresh your memory, bitch. You said:
I'm just going to comment on the first point that is completely false, so you can get an idea about how confused and/or wrong everything you said is.
"Vitamin B12 is only found naturally in animal products."
To which I posted the exact opposite from the NIH. To which you responded, "lurn two reed." Well cunt, before you tell others to "learn to read" you should understand what you fucking wrote. You, I am afraid, lack in what is called "Reality comprehension" you are completely out of touch with it sweetheart.

Again, you are as condescending cunt and in this case, you are wrong too.
I guess some people are just unable to pay attention to detail no matter how many times they read things over.

They didn't contradict me at all.

Also, I didn't say that. I quoted that, then explained why it was false.

Please try harder, or not at all.
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:41 am
She tries to come off as, "I did my research, I know what I'm talking about" yet we constantly catch her bullshit.

Fish have feelings, it is cruel to fish. Check
HumaneWatch is bullshit
, HSUS is great because they support veganism. More bullshit, check.
B12 isn't natural in animals we have to supplement it. Not sure where she got this little factoid. I guess not wanting to actually know about the domesticated meat industry she hasn't taken the time to realize the B12 is to keep the animals healthy while they are alive, not to add vitamins for us to consume. But hey, who the fuck is the "National Institute of Health" to tell her different.

She fucking knows better than the NIH...
Okay now you have to be trolling. I've bolded the things I actually said (roughly, anyway). The rest, you're either confused about or I never even said anything like it.

HumaneWatch is run by a front group that deliberately confuses the public about the HSUS. I don't personally support the HSUS because they are not a fully vegan organization, and I never claimed they were. But it's a fact they've done a lot for animals and have created legislation to protect animals on a large scale, which the Center For Consumer Freedom aka Richard Berman aka Dr. Evil aka HumaneWatch aka PetaKillsAnimals aka a lot of other bullshit scam websites, hate. So they're attacking the most effective animal rights organizations and taking as many quotes out of context as they can and twisting information, quite similar to what you're doing right now. And a lot of people are dumb enough to believe it.

And I'm not even going to bother addressing the rest of your confused little rant.
Really? Didn't say that? You do know the post is still there. The one I quoted and made bigger? You said it... You tried to state that B12 is not (as he stated it was) natural in meat. I refuted that with the NIH statement and still you deny it is true?

See, pure fantasy that shall not be intruded upon by fact. And anyone who doesn't agree with you is, Dumb, retarded, cruel, horrible, stupid and not worthy of life.

You're a crazy fucking bitch. Go ahead cunt. Neg me again. Do it, don't want to start this battle you crazy fucking condescending idiot. No I mean it fucknut, keep it up with me. Crazy doesn't scare me.
JohnnyP liked this
 #77802  by JohnnyP
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:51 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:07 am
Is veganism a mental disorder?
If you regard everything people do that's maladapted as a mental disorder there would be virtually no one without one.

Human nature is the result of evolutionary pressure to survive, this frequently involves contradictions. For example we have an instinct to run away when danger threatens but also an instinct to stand and fight. these instincts express themselves in individuals randomly but are balanced on average in the population. Some people have too much on the 'run away' side, some too much 'stand and fight' just as some people are very tall and some are very short.

Empathy is a similar case, too little and society and even the family won't hold together, too much and you are over-tolerant of destructive or parasitic behavior in others and society is weakened.

In the particular case of veganism it's not so much about too much empathy as about empathetic instincts being misdirected. This is most likely due to experience. The vegans I've known have frequently been turned off applying their empathy to humans and misdirect it onto animals. Often this seems to involve ideas about 'guilt' and 'innocence' (the manifestation of another instinct), humans are generally less deserving of empathy because they are guilty where animals are innocent.

The amusing contradiction is part of their creed is a moral equivalence for humans and animals which would make such a distinction nonsensical.
I see someone has taken some philosophy courses. No offense, but you put way too much thought into a troll thread, dude. 8-)

Added in 7 minutes 8 seconds:
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:47 am
Plus her nipples look down at the ground. JESUS CHRIST even her nipples are anti-social and avoid eye contact.
Big pendulous breasts!

Added in 4 minutes :
Demeter wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:33 am
More likely these guys need to decrease their meat intake.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22333737

And I'm not angry. Slightly amused but mostly disappointed.


Edit: lol, yeah. He's mad.

Can someone please explain to him how wrong he is? I don't really feel like it anymore.
Translation: Kumacho called me out on my bullshit. I'm triggerer and can't handle it.
24thchromosome, Kumacho liked this