• Vegan, vegetarian, carnivore

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #77665  by joecaca
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:21 am
In a couple of decades meat with grow from stem cells in labs. It will be a lot cheaper, healthier, less polution, no animal killings etc. That's just inevitable with growing population and advancement in science. Talk all the shit u want, it will happen. It will be cheaper to produce so will take over. My only hope is that someone gets in the right facility and puts aids in most of you guys food. Nah lets make it mad cow. Caca out. Bon appetit! 🍖
 #77688  by cunnalingus
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:49 am
Ahhh I enjoy fishing. Hey joe can I use some of your bait? *sees cacas bait, sees the angry sea cow Demeter swimming up to bait about to unleash some bullshit about how everyone is already mad for eating cows*
pirate liked this
 #77805  by Hakik
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:18 pm
kocher wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:10 pm
Yep. Veganism has seen a 500% increase in the past few years. Better hop on the train now boys.
That's because it's another fad diet.

Like I showed before, extreme and fad diets keep ending up getting disproven by leading experts, as they are not what we are naturally biologically supposed to eat, and usually makes you avoid too many key foods (which still have nutritional value), and narrow down your diet to too little variety.

Ultimately, what nutritionists and experts have always been able to agree on, is balance and variety is the key to an ideal diet, not extremes.
 #77811  by Kumacho
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:38 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:19 pm
kocher wrote:
Yep. Veganism has seen a 500% increase in the past few years. Better hop on the train now boys.
No thanks, I enjoy hunting and fishing too much.
One of my favorite flavors in the entire world is elk back strap.
 #77813  by Demeter
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:43 pm
Hakik wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:18 pm
kocher wrote:
That's because it's another fad diet.

Like I showed before, extreme and fad diets keep ending up getting disproven by leading experts, as they are not what we are naturally biologically supposed to eat, and usually makes you avoid too many key foods (which still have nutritional value), and narrow down your diet to too little variety.

Ultimately, what nutritionists and experts have always been able to agree on, is balance and variety is the key to an ideal diet, not extremes.
God, it's no wonder you look so sickly. You know absolutely nothing about nutrition.