• Vegan, vegetarian, carnivore

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #77889  by joecaca
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:20 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:09 pm
So what do you think? If meat was completely synthetic, would vegans be opposed to it? They've spent a lot of time trying to prove that it's unhealthy, but if it wasn't unethical by their standards, would it still be considered unhealthy?
Meat isn't "healthy", it's efficient. Still most vegans do what they do for ethical reasons not health. The only really healthy foods are fruits filled with antioxidants. Still you can't beat the joecaca, a colourful fruit with a big meat filled with jizzoxydants. Real talk. Caca.
cunnalingus liked this
 #77899  by AngryGeriatric
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:09 pm
joecaca wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:20 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:09 pm
So what do you think? If meat was completely synthetic, would vegans be opposed to it? They've spent a lot of time trying to prove that it's unhealthy, but if it wasn't unethical by their standards, would it still be considered unhealthy?
Meat isn't "healthy", it's efficient. Still most vegans do what they do for ethical reasons not health. The only really healthy foods are fruits filled with antioxidants. Still you can't beat the joecaca, a colourful fruit with a big meat filled with jizzoxydants. Real talk. Caca.
We can always count on Joe to stupid up the joint.
 #77906  by pirate
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:21 pm
I like to look a crab in the eyes and tell him that he’s gonna die before I put him in to the pot. I laugh as he looks at the boiling water, then lift his legs off the edge as he tries to climb out for those glorious 2 to 3 seconds that he’s still alive. How are you going to give me that experience with lab produced meat? It’s bullshit!!! Fuck science.

-Spider
joecaca liked this
 #77912  by cunnalingus
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:51 pm
pirate wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:21 pm
I like to look a crab in the eyes and tell him that he’s gonna die before I put him in to the pot. I laugh as he looks at the boiling water, then lift his legs off the edge as he tries to climb out for those glorious 2 to 3 seconds that he’s still alive. How are you going to give me that experience with lab produced meat? It’s bullshit!!! Fuck science.

-Spider
You're doing it wrong. Its easier to clean when it's still alive you grab all the legs and front claws, hold them under the body and slam it down catching an edge of the shell on a table, or an edge of anything available. The shell pops up and then you pull out all the shitty guts to throw overboard and you're just left with the body and legs ready to cook. Try it next time you go out for dungeness. No mess when cooked just ready to eat.
 #77916  by pirate
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:58 pm
I’ve seen videos on people killing the crab that way. But part of the fun of eating crab is taking it out of the shell and eating it. I also cook crab a certain way: 14 minutes in boiling water, then drop it into ice water to prevent overcooking. I don’t know how that would fuck with things if it wasn’t in a shell. And lastly, how would I tell the crab he was going to die, make him look at the boiling water and his dead friends?
 #78056  by AngryGeriatric
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:41 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:51 pm
You're doing it wrong. Its easier to clean when it's still alive you grab all the legs and front claws, hold them under the body and slam it down catching an edge of the shell on a table, or an edge of anything available. The shell pops up and then you pull out all the shitty guts to throw overboard and you're just left with the body and legs ready to cook. Try it next time you go out for dungeness. No mess when cooked just ready to eat.
Red Lobster gets really pissed when you do this at your table.
cunnalingus liked this