• I wonder where he went.

  • This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #77808  by Kumacho
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:36 pm
Long before nicole we had another crazy. I wonder what happened to branscombe420. He used to be so fun to poke until he exploded.

He was a really nice guy (for a canadian) and I actually kind of miss him. But as we know, nice guys will get eaten alive here. He lasted a couple of years and had a melt down. I don't know if anyone from here has seen him since.
 #77815  by Hakik
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:49 pm
He's probably still the multi-talented man with his guitar, amazing DJ/dubstep abilities, and stand up comedian. Anyone got his youtube channel?
 #77825  by Hakik
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:16 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:06 pm
Hakik wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:49 pm
He's probably still the multi-talented man with his guitar, amazing DJ/dubstep abilities, and stand up comedian. Anyone got his youtube channel?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFPOAZ ... qaXlkIriDQ

But he hasn't posted in 6 years. I'm concerned! Maybe he's (gasp) dead?!
Damn...he took down the stand-up vid. :(

At least there's still this one. Move aside Martin Luther King:

 #77829  by Kumacho
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:19 pm
Hakik wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:16 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:06 pm
Hakik wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:49 pm
He's probably still the multi-talented man with his guitar, amazing DJ/dubstep abilities, and stand up comedian. Anyone got his youtube channel?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFPOAZ ... qaXlkIriDQ

But he hasn't posted in 6 years. I'm concerned! Maybe he's (gasp) dead?!
Damn...he took down the stand-up vid. :(

At least there's still this one. Move aside Martin Luther King:

Pure fucking entertainment.

I sure do miss a lot of those early guys. Mirv, 322, etc...
 #77953  by pirate
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:02 pm
This place sounds like it was boring as fuck until front-pagers colonized this beyotch. Real talk.

-Spider
joecaca liked this
 #78004  by Kumacho
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:53 am
pirate wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:02 pm
This place sounds like it was boring as fuck until front-pagers colonized this beyotch. Real talk.

-Spider
We had front pagers who posted to the forums then as well. They were boring and thought it was funny to impersonate celebrity. Oh wait, nothing has changed there.

No, the place was much more entertaining back in 2005.
 #78007  by Kumacho
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:57 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:55 am
Yeah so was the front page until the sjw admins ruined it
And here's a question. What is all this us versus them bullshit mentality. If we are posting here actively, like it or not, we are all EBWF not fucking front pagers and whatever derogatory name you have the the forum posters.

No, real talk, where did this animosity begin and why hasn't it ended?
 #78009  by cunnalingus
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:59 am
Ask Tim and AA, they’re the only ones who still really care. I casually refer to you guys as old school forum users now cause I also use the forum.