• Backerm, we speak your name

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #78107  by edsbrian
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:02 pm
I kinda miss Backerm. Hotdogwithmayo, 2tall and TimKerr are all gullible morons but they don't hold a candle to Backerm. Backerm was one of the dumbest, most gullible people I've ever encountered! He was so easy to manipulate, so easy to make mad and that lil fucker would stay mad for weeks. He was always wrong but always too stupid to know it. He was a dumb shit but he was our dumb shit. Backerm, we speak your name.
joecaca, pirate liked this
 #78113  by edsbrian
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:13 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:07 pm
I bet he steals the change out of cars also, he seems like that kind of guy.
Oh for sure. He probably has a drawer in his studio apartment filled with things he finds under the seats of the cars he works on.. chap sticks, nail clippers, half empty containers of Tic Tacs, Dunkin Donuts gift cards with 37 cents left on them, etc.
cunnalingus, Kumacho liked this
 #78116  by edsbrian
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:29 pm
mrhotdogjeans wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:19 pm
Some asshole threw out a perfectly good comb i found in the garbage last week. Only one tooth was missing, and it didn't smell that bad either.
The 80s movie Armed and Dangerous with John Candy, is really good. Still holds up after all these years. On a different note, Backerm is stupid as shit.
 #78119  by kocher
 Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:40 pm
If I were in an Alive situation where my Uruguayan rugby team and flight crew were stranded on the Andes, I would start nibbling away at the lady bits first, just to let everyone there know I'm first and foremost all about eating the pussy and sucking on the titties before I hunker down on some penis hors d'oeuvres.
joecaca liked this