• Backerm, we speak your name

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #78178  by edsbrian
 Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:44 am
hotdogwithmayo wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:30 pm
ur just mad im better at winning arguments than you
Speaking of arguments... I'll never forget Backerm's most embarrassing argument loss to Mechorobzilla. Backerm started out so aggressive and sure of himself and then slowly got his ass handed to him. He even started clicking the wrong articles, and lost an argument within the argument! It was a lot of fun to watch! I smashed him on several debates but this guy really bent him over. Click and enjoy!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/trump ... t-26173646
hotdogwithmayo liked this
 #78181  by Kumacho
 Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:23 am
happysock wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:52 pm
I miss Donger. RIP you retarded gook.
RIP? Did I miss the part where the moron finally got into a fatal car crash? I mean he was bound to do it sooner or later. He's had more accidents than I've had birthdays.
 #78183  by hotdogwithmayo
 Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:31 am
edsbrian wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:44 am
hotdogwithmayo wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:30 pm
ur just mad im better at winning arguments than you
Speaking of arguments... I'll never forget Backerm's most embarrassing argument loss to Mechorobzilla. Backerm started out so aggressive and sure of himself and then slowly got his ass handed to him. He even started clicking the wrong articles, and lost an argument within the argument! It was a lot of fun to watch! I smashed him on several debates but this guy really bent him over. Click and enjoy!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/trump ... t-26173646
meechrob is pretty good @ arguing. i think he was a 2014 graduate of the hotdogwithmayo arguing school
 #78187  by Kumacho
 Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:59 am
edsbrian wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:02 pm
I kinda miss Backerm. Hotdogwithmayo, 2tall and TimKerr are all gullible morons but they don't hold a candle to Backerm. Backerm was one of the dumbest, most gullible people I've ever encountered! He was so easy to manipulate, so easy to make mad and that lil fucker would stay mad for weeks. He was always wrong but always too stupid to know it. He was a dumb shit but he was our dumb shit. Backerm, we speak your name.
Why would dildozer pm me and ask who the hell I am and put his joined by date up at the exact same time I started dropping negs on Backerm?
 #78190  by cunnalingus
 Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:03 am
Dildozer is the guy who writes in caps “WE LOVE YOU TRUMP” and “I HATE ALL MEXICANS”. As you can see it’s easy to bait him into anger. Hell I’ve butthurt him so much all I need to do is log in and say hi and he goes off on an hour long rant in caps about how he doesn’t like me lol
 #78192  by Kumacho
 Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:08 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:03 am
Dildozer is the guy who writes in caps “WE LOVE YOU TRUMP” and “I HATE ALL MEXICANS”. As you can see it’s easy to bait him into anger. Hell I’ve butthurt him so much all I need to do is log in and say hi and he goes off on an hour long rant in caps about how he doesn’t like me lol
You don't see the similarity to Backerm there? He is a unabashed Trump lover and if given half a chance would play the Trump piccolo.