This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #82871  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:45 am
;) fucker ;)
 #82966  by AngryGeriatric
 Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:12 pm
pirate wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:52 pm
Someone told me that Slutina is actually a dude, and that is not his pic but it’s actually a pic of Nancy Reagan. Fucking lying bitch.

-Anderson Silva
You are so gullible. Real talk.
 #82969  by pirate
 Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:19 pm
I miss the old front page.

Added in 3 minutes 54 seconds:
By the way, AG, did your body go through a male menopause when your balls stopped producing viable semen? It’s nature’s way of saying “no fucking way should you be having kids anymore.” But I’m curious if you got strange symptoms where you get hot flashes and you get hairy in weird places, maybe your asshole dried up? You can be honest, bro.
 #82972  by AngryGeriatric
 Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:45 pm
pirate wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:23 pm
I miss the old front page.

Added in 3 minutes 54 seconds:
By the way, AG, did your body go through a male menopause when your balls stopped producing viable semen? It’s nature’s way of saying “no fucking way should you be having kids anymore.” But I’m curious if you got strange symptoms where you get hot flashes and you get hairy in weird places, maybe your asshole dried up? You can be honest, bro.
I don't even want to know why you are thinking about my balls. God damn son, that is perverted. If you really must know, even at the ripe old age of 123 years old I'm still making the swimmers. Only now they don't do so much swimming. Looks more like a talcum powder explosion. Put that in your spank bank imagery, you lech.
Anthrax666 liked this