• It's ok to be white

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #83124  by mrhotdogjeans
 Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:38 pm
I don't hate white people, just white kids. They are all like "hey man check out my new iPhone" and I'm like "yea your parents bought that you little shit, not you" and then I fantasize about beating them up because If I did that for real I would go to a big building full of angry black people.
 #83127  by Slutina
 Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:09 pm
mrhotdogjeans wrote:
I don't hate white people, just white kids. They are all like "hey man check out my new iPhone" and I'm like "yea your parents bought that you little shit, not you" and then I fantasize about beating them up because If I did that for real I would go to a big building full of angry black people.
You misspelled raping them
rico232 liked this
 #83128  by cunnalingus
 Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:24 pm
mrhotdogjeans wrote:
I don't hate white people, just white kids. They are all like "hey man check out my new iPhone" and I'm like "yea your parents bought that you little shit, not you" and then I fantasize about touching their bootyholes because that’s where lil pewps come from
GROSS
Last edited by cunnalingus on Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #83136  by Hakik
 Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:28 pm
You know being a wealthy white American meat-eating straight male must be the best possible outcome in the universe, when everyone else plays the victim, and they constantly have to keep telling themselves that they're proud to be whatever crap they are.
BDR529, JohnnyP, HolidayFriday and 1 others liked this