• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #83746  by joecaca
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:11 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:52 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:38 pm
Hey guys I’m pretendig also, who’s that fat guy we make fun of?
You mean slightly overweight Brian? I hear he's on the Atkins and expects to run in the Boston marathon.
So considering you need a 3500 calories deficit to lose a pound and that you burn 2000 calories a day, if Brian ate NOTHING he would lose 17 pounds a month. He's at least 150 pounds overweight so if he stops eating now he still has 9 months of being fat.
 #83749  by lemmiwinx
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:30 pm
joecaca wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:11 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:52 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:38 pm
Hey guys I’m pretendig also, who’s that fat guy we make fun of?
You mean slightly overweight Brian? I hear he's on the Atkins and expects to run in the Boston marathon.
So considering you need a 3500 calories deficit to lose a pound and that you burn 2000 calories a day, if Brian ate NOTHING he would lose 17 pounds a month. He's at least 150 pounds overweight so if he stops eating now he still has 9 months of being fat.
With your avatar you must know about binging on Miralax and meth in relation to weight loss. It's how many pro fighters make the weight limit before a big fight.
 #83756  by cunnalingus
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:02 pm
Brian is in no way losing weight and about to run a marathon...... unless..... they’ve allowed people on mobility scooters to run the race. This is front page Brian btw

HES FUCKING FAT!!! And he talks like a southern inbred hick to boot. I mean look how hungry that fat fuck is, he’s swallowing his cheeks.
edsbrian liked this
 #83762  by edsbrian
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:26 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:02 pm
Brian is in no way losing weight and about to run a marathon...... unless..... they’ve allowed people on mobility scooters to run the race. This is front page Brian btw

HES FUCKING FAT!!! And he talks like a southern inbred hick to boot. I mean look how hungry that fat fuck is, he’s swallowing his cheeks.
I have never seen anybody be that fat and still have dimples like that. #WaffleStomper #BelievesInFairyTales #FartsOnHisDaughter