#83683  by Slutina
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:35 am
I saw a fat lady at the grocery store.
 #83684  by lemmiwinx
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:55 am
Slutina wrote:
There you go that's actually a good example of a paragraph. Not a very long or good one mind you but a paragraph none the less.
 #83689  by PlusCaChange
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:18 am
paragraphswhoneedsthemoriginallypeopleusedtowritewithnospacescapitalizationorpunctuationeitheriftheycoulddoitsocanwefreeyourselvesfromthetyrannyofgrammar
 #83691  by joecaca
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:22 am
Yall ever tried the No-No hair remover?
 #83703  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:06 am
Slutina wrote:
Good sentence structure, Slutina.

Here's an example of a paragraph.

I go to this bar right now that has the fattest female bartenders ever. The owner is gay so he basically hires all of these fatties. It's like he's not interested in making money. These gals are total trainwrecks, like the transmission is about to fall out fumpas n shit. Big flabby ol'lady arms that could smack ya like a sockeye salmon.

I miss the days of cute bartenders. You could flirt. You could check out their ass when they weren't looking. Maybe they were wearing a thong or no underwear at all. Maybe they needed you to rub some lotion on the new slutty tattoo they got on their back. *Sigh* :(
 #83706  by edsbrian
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:29 am
SkeetDixon wrote:
Slutina wrote:

I go to this bar right now that has the fattest female bartenders ever. The owner is gay so he basically hires all of these fatties. It's like he's not interested in making money. These gals are total trainwrecks, like the transmission is about to fall out fumpas n shit. Big flabby ol'lady arms that could smack ya like a sockeye salmon.

I miss the days of cute bartenders. You could flirt. You could check out their ass when they weren't looking. Maybe they were wearing a thong or no underwear at all. Maybe they needed you to rub some lotion on the new slutty tattoo they got on their back. *Sigh* :(
Now give us an example of a paragraph worth reading.
joecaca liked this
 #83707  by joecaca
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:33 am
SkeetDixon wrote:
Slutina wrote:

I give this a B for borrrriiinggggg! Lel! Don't u have a life? Kids? Wife? Job? If you're over 25 and still care about that shit then it's probably best to drink bleach doe :D
 #83753  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:55 pm
joecaca wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:33 am
I give this a B for borrrriiinggggg! Lel! Don't u have a life? Kids? Wife? Job? If you're over 25 and still care about that shit then it's probably best to drink bleach doe :D
Yes, Joe, very good. You're using your words. You sound a bit grummed though.

I have two kids. Two boys named Joe and Eds. I'm trying to teach them to read and use their words. They're a handful and often get grummed for no good reason. ;)