• Paragraph

  • This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #83489  by joecaca
 Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:06 am
HolidayFriday wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:34 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:16 am
Can we also write short nonsensical sentences that 6 or 7 people will read?
Yeah, the little circle jerk of front pagers is kind of stupid.
Perfect place to write a paragraph about it :)
 #83494  by lemmiwinx
 Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:59 am
Could someone please write a short paragraph about Kevin Spacey meeting Hillary Clinton for sex? TIA

-lemmi
 #83496  by joecaca
 Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:21 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:59 am
Could someone please write a short paragraph about Kevin Spacey meeting Hillary Clinton for sex? TIA

-lemmi
Never happened. Spacey likes young boys.
 #83626  by Purple_Roundy
 Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:33 pm
I still don't get why the forum guys are so upset over the front page guys posting shit comments in a section created for front page guys.
 #83631  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:52 pm
Purple_Roundy wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:33 pm
I still don't get why the forum guys are so upset over the front page guys posting shit comments in a section created for front page guys.
I know - front pagers are easily tricked into traps and webs. What's not to like about that?
 #83632  by Pee_patrol
 Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:56 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:52 pm
Purple_Roundy wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:33 pm
I still don't get why the forum guys are so upset over the front page guys posting shit comments in a section created for front page guys.
I know - front pagers are easily tricked into traps and webs. What's not to like about that?
Hell, we shit posted on the front page for 10 + years. This place Isn't really that bad.
joecaca liked this
 #83633  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:03 pm
Pee_patrol wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:56 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:52 pm
Purple_Roundy wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:33 pm
I still don't get why the forum guys are so upset over the front page guys posting shit comments in a section created for front page guys.
I know - front pagers are easily tricked into traps and webs. What's not to like about that?
Hell, we shit posted on the front page for 10 + years. This place Isn't really that bad.
10+ years and all you guys got is big poops and lil poops?
 #83634  by hankhill3
 Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:32 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:03 pm
Pee_patrol wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:56 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:52 pm


I know - front pagers are easily tricked into traps and webs. What's not to like about that?
Hell, we shit posted on the front page for 10 + years. This place Isn't really that bad.
10+ years and all you guys got is big poops and lil poops?
right? And just look at how much we've accomplished....
 #83636  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:40 pm
hankhill3 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:32 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:03 pm
Pee_patrol wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:56 pm


Hell, we shit posted on the front page for 10 + years. This place Isn't really that bad.
10+ years and all you guys got is big poops and lil poops?
right? And just look at how much we've accomplished....
I almost forgot about the Brian is fat mantra robots. Can we thank the front page Aspergers sufferers for that as well?
Anthrax666 liked this
 #83637  by joecaca
 Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:24 pm
Oh but you all missed the "faqqot" bans, GL's twink cocks, Mog's alcoholism, Mog's gains, Everything Brian, Brian obsession, the obsesh movement, the butthurt alert, Log's fbi schizophrenic rants, callmedoc's throat cuts, Doch's life, all the ban wars, the Eriq months, the new mods, Svenster's innuendos, Hey now!, :D, enters room, good night and god bless, and so so so much more.