• Paragraph

  • This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #83754  by cunnalingus
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:57 pm
Sounds like those boys like using made up words like negged and grummed. They need a swift slap upside their heads for using shitty lingo.
edsbrian, joecaca liked this
 #83761  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:24 pm
Not to mention, they can't spell poop. These are very sad times.
 #83797  by Anthrax666
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:53 pm
JohnnyP wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:12 pm
schizophrenic obese florists.
Whoooaaahhhh stop the bike........ Brian was a florist!!!!
 #83836  by lemmiwinx
 Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:45 am
Grumm wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:12 am
Grummed grummed grummed
Front pagers are ruining our blessed forum.
 #83868  by Purple_Roundy
 Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:09 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:45 am
Grumm wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:12 am
Grummed grummed grummed
Front pagers are ruining our blessed forum.
The forum was never "blessed", it's the same format as every other forum on the web. The front page was the only unique thing about this site even though it was complete shit.
cunnalingus liked this
 #83871  by lemmiwinx
 Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:03 pm
Purple_Roundy wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:09 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:45 am
Grumm wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:12 am
Grummed grummed grummed
Front pagers are ruining our blessed forum.
The forum was never "blessed", it's the same format as every other forum on the web. The front page was the only unique thing about this site even though it was complete shit.
At least in the past there were actual females you could cyber with.
 #83874  by cunnalingus
 Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:44 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:03 pm
Purple_Roundy wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:09 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:45 am


Front pagers are ruining our blessed forum.
The forum was never "blessed", it's the same format as every other forum on the web. The front page was the only unique thing about this site even though it was complete shit.
At least in the past there were actual females you could cyber with.
Why’d you fags run them off then? And you have no idea how beta you sound if the best part of this forum was cyberig with girls lol.
edsbrian, joecaca liked this
 #83881  by Tom_Selleck
 Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:03 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:44 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:03 pm
Purple_Roundy wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:09 pm


The forum was never "blessed", it's the same format as every other forum on the web. The front page was the only unique thing about this site even though it was complete shit.
At least in the past there were actual females you could cyber with.
Why’d you fags run them off then? And you have no idea how beta you sound if the best part of this forum was cyberig with girls lol.
Pfft, cyber is so pre 2000. It's all about the cam sex now.