• Front page political trolls

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #83947  by lemmiwinx
 Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:44 am
Can someone start a fund me page to accuse Mitch McConnell of pedophilia? Let's see how he likes it when the FBI raids his house at 2 am.
 #83949  by cunnalingus
 Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:48 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:23 am
Sounds like they are Canadian. Canadians are obsessed with American politics.

Added in 2 minutes 6 seconds:
Oh, and the answer is the democrats. They have way more homosexuals and it's a common fact that all homosexuals are pedophiles. Pretty sure I read that in The Bible.
So what are you telling me? You’re a democrat? And to clairify, we hate American politics but it’s a simple troll. All it takes is one or two quick political comments and you guys start chimping out like a couple yard apes at a fried chicken joint that ran out of food.
joecaca liked this
 #83963  by PlusCaChange
 Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:05 am
almostapathetic wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:00 pm
Lol what a bunch of fags, arguing over which side of the American political spectrum has the most pedophiles.

Oh, and the answer is the democrats. They have way more homosexuals and it's a common fact that all homosexuals are pedophiles. Pretty sure I read that in The Bible.
Sy what you will about the Canucks, they know how to bring you the news that matters.

http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/WeirdNews/ ... 64709.html
 #83971  by cunnalingus
 Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:55 am
PlusCaChange wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:05 am
almostapathetic wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:00 pm
Lol what a bunch of fags, arguing over which side of the American political spectrum has the most pedophiles.

Sy what you will about the Canucks, they know how to bring you the news that matters.

http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/WeirdNews/ ... 64709.html
joecaca liked this