• Front page political trolls

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #83842  by Kumacho
 Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:12 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:00 pm
Lol what a bunch of fags, arguing over which side of the American political spectrum has the most pedophiles.
Not to be redundant, but all members of both parties should be fired and we should start from scratch with a more common sense structure.
HolidayFriday liked this
 #83846  by PlusCaChange
 Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:24 am
Kumacho wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
Lol what a bunch of fags, arguing over which side of the American political spectrum has the most pedophiles.
Not to be redundant, but all members of both parties should be fired and we should start from scratch with a more common sense structure.
I have long thought the fundamental problem is too many voters for each representative. This forces you to vote for someone you have no personal knowledge of and leads directly to the dominance of money in elections. A few more tiers of electoral college would be a good idea, 100 people select an elector who votes on local officials and selects the next level of elector & etc.

People don't trust one another enough for that though. They all want their direct vote even though it's pointless.
 #83849  by edsbrian
 Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:06 am
PlusCaChange wrote:
Kumacho wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
I have long thought the fundamental problem is too many voters for each representative. This forces you to vote for someone you have no personal knowledge of and leads directly to the dominance of money in elections. A few more tiers of electoral college would be a good idea, 100 people select an elector who votes on local officials and selects the next level of elector & etc.

People don't trust one another enough for that though. They all want their direct vote even though it's pointless.
Look at me! When I’m not watching paint dry, I think about politics! My thoughts and opinions matter! Durrrr! :roll:
 #83854  by Kumacho
 Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:44 am
edsbrian wrote:
PlusCaChange wrote:
Kumacho wrote:

Look at me! When I’m not watching paint dry, I think about politics! My thoughts and opinions matter! Durrrr! :roll:
Yup, just a waste of time to use your brain for something other than mental masturbation.
 #83883  by PlusCaChange
 Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:26 pm
edsbrian wrote:
PlusCaChange wrote:
Kumacho wrote:

Politics doesn't require a lot of thought and I have plenty to spare. I can see how it might strike someone with just one or two thoughts as prodigality but nature is like that, some have more than they need and others not nearly enough.
Anthrax666, Kumacho liked this
 #83944  by almostapathetic
 Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:20 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Sounds like they are Canadian. Canadians are obsessed with American politics.

Added in 2 minutes 6 seconds:
Oh, and the answer is the democrats. They have way more homosexuals and it's a common fact that all homosexuals are pedophiles. Pretty sure I read that in The Bible.
JohnnyP liked this