• All heil Trumpen-fuhrer!!!!!!!!!

  • This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #83769  by edsbrian
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:04 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:02 pm
Slutina wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:41 pm
Remember when liberals thought electing a mocha colored president would make racial conflict disappear?
Image
Awesome saying bro! It’s the first time I’ve ever heard it..... durrrrrr :roll:
joecaca liked this
 #83771  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:17 pm
edsbrian wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:04 pm
Image
Awesome saying bro! It’s the first time I’ve ever heard it..... durrrrrr :roll:
[/quote]

Yes, good. You sound a bit triggered. Don't be too embarrassed to share your cucked opinions. Just use your words.
 #83773  by edsbrian
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:27 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:17 pm
edsbrian wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:04 pm
Image
Awesome saying bro! It’s the first time I’ve ever heard it..... durrrrrr :roll:
Yes, good. You sound a bit triggered. Don't be too embarrassed to share your cucked opinions. Just use your words.
[/quote]

Ok, this thread is boring and so are you.
 #83838  by Kumacho
 Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:53 am
I am neither Republicuck nor Democuck. I refuse to be wrong half the time.

That and I see the conflict between right to life and being against capital punishment. So, it is okay to kill fetus but not murderers or it is not okay to kill fetus because all life is sacred but capital punishment is okay even though it has been proved to kill innocent people.
Last edited by Kumacho on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #83848  by joecaca
 Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:04 am
Kumacho wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:53 am
I am neither Republicuck nor Democuck. I refuse to be wrong half the time.

That and I see the conflict between right to life and being against capital punishment. So, it is okay to kill fetus but not murderers or it is not okay to kill fetus because all life is sacred but capital punishment is okay even though it has been proved to kill innocent people.
Don't forget your mom's dirt box
 #83850  by edsbrian
 Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:09 am
joecaca wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:04 am
Kumacho wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:53 am
I am neither Republicuck nor Democuck. I refuse to be wrong half the time.

That and I see the conflict between right to life and being against capital punishment. So, it is okay to kill fetus but not murderers or it is not okay to kill fetus because all life is sacred but capital punishment is okay even though it has been proved to kill innocent people.
Don't forget your mom's dirt box
Oh, I’ll never forget his mom’s dirt box ;)
 #83853  by Tom_Selleck
 Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:43 am
edsbrian wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:09 am
joecaca wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:04 am
Kumacho wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:53 am
I am neither Republicuck nor Democuck. I refuse to be wrong half the time.

That and I see the conflict between right to life and being against capital punishment. So, it is okay to kill fetus but not murderers or it is not okay to kill fetus because all life is sacred but capital punishment is okay even though it has been proved to kill innocent people.
Don't forget your mom's dirt box
Oh, I’ll never forget his mom’s dirt box ;)
Make a sand castle outta those pubes and crabs