• In other more urgent news!

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #87644  by Kumacho
 Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:03 pm
Cunnalingus has lost his avatar!

It's now (at least for me) much like his face. Totally blank!

Added in 17 minutes 39 seconds:
Nevermind. It appears I just caught him changing his avatar. Paul really didn't look well in his last performance.
 #87653  by edsbrian
 Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:18 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:56 pm
They used to avatar ban us and then week bans. One time a bunch of us picked out the letters for our avatars and we kept blank commenting so it spelled n i g g e r
Those were the days..
 #87661  by joecaca
 Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:50 pm
On one of my bans it was written: you have been banned until xxxxxx. Reason given: "I just don't like you". .. I loled and used my joecaca2 account.
Oh and I got banned for saying: this place is deader than a nyc firefighter on 9-11. ... fucking hell doe!
 #87699  by edsbrian
 Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:34 pm
joecaca wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:50 pm
On one of my bans it was written: you have been banned until xxxxxx. Reason given: "I just don't like you". .. I loled and used my joecaca2 account.
Oh and I got banned for saying: this place is deader than a nyc firefighter on 9-11. ... fucking hell doe!
I laughed when I got banned for “posting reasons for being banned”.
joecaca liked this
 #87811  by Kumacho
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:45 am
I've noticed there is a trend.

Front pagers get banned; they come here and whine about it. Most of you seem to be pretty reasonable and do the right thing; you create an alt to bypass the ban and don't bother bitching.
 #87814  by Kumacho
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:10 am
The few times I have been there I have seen them write out fantasies about raping one of the other guys in chat. Disturbing, detailed descriptions of what they are pretending to do to him.

Pretty much a yawn the first time they went through it and by the second time?
 #87829  by cunnalingus
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:08 pm
That’s the live chat though. Front page was a 30 second comment delay so they actually had to think about their comments and not spam crap. Mind you there were many a fat Brian and little pewp comments.