• In other more urgent news!

  • This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #87854  by AngryGeriatric
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:41 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:10 am
The few times I have been there I have seen them write out fantasies about raping one of the other guys in chat. Disturbing, detailed descriptions of what they are pretending to do to him.

Pretty much a yawn the first time they went through it and by the second time?
Same shit every single day. It's like the movie Groundhog there, if the groundhog was a mentally retarded homosexual that fantasized about being pegged by a midget.
 #87894  by edsbrian
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:51 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:08 pm
That’s the live chat though. Front page was a 30 second comment delay so they actually had to think about their comments and not spam crap. Mind you there were many a fat Brian and little pewp comments.
Lil pewps actually became more popular here than it was on the front page because we saw how much it “grummed” the forum guys.
cunnalingus, joecaca liked this
 #87907  by HolidayFriday
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:15 pm
edsbrian wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:51 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:08 pm
That’s the live chat though. Front page was a 30 second comment delay so they actually had to think about their comments and not spam crap. Mind you there were many a fat Brian and little pewp comments.
Lil pewps actually became more popular here than it was on the front page because we saw how much it “grummed” the forum guys.
Aaaand true to form, you think popular is something two other people like.
Anthrax666 liked this
 #87908  by edsbrian
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:19 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:15 pm
edsbrian wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:51 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:08 pm
That’s the live chat though. Front page was a 30 second comment delay so they actually had to think about their comments and not spam crap. Mind you there were many a fat Brian and little pewp comments.
Lil pewps actually became more popular here than it was on the front page because we saw how much it “grummed” the forum guys.
Aaaand true to form, you think popular is something two other people like.
Yeah, 3 people, that’s 50% of the traffic here.
cunnalingus liked this
 #88109  by edsbrian
 Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:03 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:42 pm
LOL I love how angry we’ve made holidayfriday!!! “Grrrrr them guys saying Brian is fat and lil pewps ruined my safe space!!!! *shakes obese fist*” - you know who
Angry? You mean grummed?
 #88114  by joecaca
 Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:15 pm
The front page was where the best trolls of the internet learned everything there is to know about trolling. If you survived the front page you'd troll the shit out of anybody outside ebaums, no contest. Good times :)
 #88116  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:26 pm
But you guys aren't even good trolls. You say stupid stuff and pretend everyone's angry about it.

The most trollish thing you do is continually rep each other. We all see how it feeds the delusion.