• Shit Comments

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #87770  by JohnnyP
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:13 am
Why are there so many shit comments about doing shit like taking a shit? It's quite disturbing..
Kumacho liked this
 #87776  by happysock
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:11 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:13 am
Why are there so many shit comments about doing shit like taking a shit? It's quite disturbing..
Why suck it's dick.

Why is Brian fat?

Why are big pewps better than lil pewps?

Why does Joecaca love the penis?

It's ebwf .... :)
 #87777  by Kumacho
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:18 am
Shit, I don't know man. I hadn't thought about that shit at all. If it hadn't been for all the crap comments about fat brian, I might have know more about shit.

Well, shit and fall back in it if you didn't show them their evil ways.
JohnnyP liked this
 #87779  by JohnnyP
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:32 am
PlusCaChange wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:20 am
Coprophilia is the next homosexuality. Just needs a catchy, positive euphemism like 'gay'.
We are way lower than that on the deviant scale now. Pedophilia is the next homosexuality. The left is already pushing that shit.
 #87783  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:39 am
PlusCaChange wrote:
Coprophilia is the next homosexuality. Just needs a catchy, positive euphemism like 'gay'.
what a shitty comment ;)
cunnalingus liked this
 #87786  by JohnnyP
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:42 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:39 am
PlusCaChange wrote:
what a shitty comment ;)
I'm getting sick of your shit. Especially when you talk shit about other people's shit comments. It's obvious you don't give a shit about starting shit with everyone.
cunnalingus liked this
 #87787  by PlusCaChange
JohnnyP wrote:
PlusCaChange wrote:
We are way lower than that on the deviant scale now. Pedophilia is the next homosexuality. The left is already pushing that shit.
That won't happen because it conflicts with the hard line feminists take on consent. You must always remember how convinced people on the left are of their righteousness and of the absolute evil of anyone who disagrees with them. There was actually a code drafted at some University where the woman (but not the man) was supposed to keep repeating "I consent to this" periodically during sex or it could be assumed to be non consensual and grounds for criminal prosecution.

Coprophilia on the other hand is an exact fit with homosexuality, animals do it, it occurs in many, if not all cultures, it probably has some genetic predisposition and most importantly, it harms no one but the people practicing it. The only difference is it's far less common...for now.
 #87788  by JohnnyP
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:47 am
PlusCaChange wrote:
JohnnyP wrote:
PlusCaChange wrote:
That won't happen because it conflicts with the hard line feminists take on consent. You must always remember how convinced people on the left are of their righteousness and of the absolute evil of anyone who disagrees with them. There was actually a code drafted at some University where the woman (but not the man) was supposed to keep repeating "I consent to this" periodically during sex or it could be assumed to be non consensual and grounds for criminal prosecution.

Coprophilia on the other hand is an exact fit with homosexuality, animals do it, it occurs in many, if not all cultures, it probably has some genetic predisposition and most importantly, it harms no one but the people practicing it. The only difference is it's far less common...for now.
Nope, not going to happen. How do I know? Have you seen any feminists protesting against the evil, patriarchal Islam? Me either.