#87790  by PlusCaChange
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:55 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:47 am
PlusCaChange wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:42 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:32 am

We are way lower than that on the deviant scale now. Pedophilia is the next homosexuality. The left is already pushing that shit.
That won't happen because it conflicts with the hard line feminists take on consent. You must always remember how convinced people on the left are of their righteousness and of the absolute evil of anyone who disagrees with them. There was actually a code drafted at some University where the woman (but not the man) was supposed to keep repeating "I consent to this" periodically during sex or it could be assumed to be non consensual and grounds for criminal prosecution.

Coprophilia on the other hand is an exact fit with homosexuality, animals do it, it occurs in many, if not all cultures, it probably has some genetic predisposition and most importantly, it harms no one but the people practicing it. The only difference is it's far less common...for now.
Nope, not going to happen. How do I know? Have you seen any feminists protesting against the evil, patriarchal Islam? Me either.
Yeah but that's because they don't consider Arabs part of the white male power structure. It's a cultural Marxism thing, all social relations are seen as purely a power relation. It doesn't matter so much if non white males treat their women badly because they are also oppressed. The white patriarchy must be eradicated first, kind of like how we had to beat the Nazis before considering the Communists in WWII even though the Russians were at least as bad.
 #87792  by Kumacho
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:31 am
PlusCaChange wrote:
JohnnyP wrote:
PlusCaChange wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:42 am

That won't happen because it conflicts with the hard line feminists take on consent. You must always remember how convinced people on the left are of their righteousness and of the absolute evil of anyone who disagrees with them. There was actually a code drafted at some University where the woman (but not the man) was supposed to keep repeating "I consent to this" periodically during sex or it could be assumed to be non consensual and grounds for criminal prosecution.

Coprophilia on the other hand is an exact fit with homosexuality, animals do it, it occurs in many, if not all cultures, it probably has some genetic predisposition and most importantly, it harms no one but the people practicing it. The only difference is it's far less common...for now.
Nope, not going to happen. How do I know? Have you seen any feminists protesting against the evil, patriarchal Islam? Me either.
Yeah but that's because they don't consider Arabs part of the white male power structure. It's a cultural Marxism thing, all social relations are seen as purely a power relation. It doesn't matter so much if non white males treat their women badly because they are also oppressed. The white patriarchy must be eradicated first, kind of like how we had to beat the Nazis before considering the Communists in WWII even though the Russians were at least as bad.
One could argue that Stalin was a lot worse than Hitler.

Stalin was committing atrocities that were for the most part against his own people.

The exact numbers have always been hotly debated; but some recently released soviet documents allude to around 20 million people who died as a direct result of stalinist policies (including but not limited to the purges) that were designed to starve undesirables to death.

However, there can be no doubt that at outbreak of WWII the Soviet Union and Stalin were by far the more evil of the two. In the Great Terror (or great purge) 1.9 million people were removed from the ranks and books of the communist party. In the years leading up to WWII this would have been a death sentence. Without party rations and benefits one would expect to starve or die from exposure.

The issue was russia (at that time) was not trying to expand into europe and with the invasion of Poland, Germany became the biggest issue. We knew about the expansionist desires of Stalin and ignored them.

I personally feel that was a mistake. We should have made demands at the end of the war that would have placed us in conflict with the USSR when it was weak. We allowed them to recover from the beating they took from Germany. While they did win the battle of Stalingrad it cost them dearly. Had germany not had to protect the west and east they might have defeated the USSR. Doubtful, but it is a possibility.
HolidayFriday liked this
 #87796  by Kumacho
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:03 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:58 am
ikr? What was I thinking talking about serious things when there are lil pewps and fat brians everywhere I turn
 #87837  by joecaca
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:26 pm
I noticed the paragraphs and, while I didn't read a word, I'm sure it's full of shitty ass political or societal views. And by views I mean low iq retarded boring ass shit.
Caca
Ps. ES RT
 #87848  by Pee_patrol
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:22 pm
Kumacho wrote:
PlusCaChange wrote:
JohnnyP wrote:

Stalin was committing atrocities that were for the most part against his own people.

The exact numbers have always been hotly debated; but some recently released soviet documents allude to around 20 million people who died as a direct result of stalinist policies (including but not limited to the purges) that were designed to starve undesirables to death.

However, there can be no doubt that at outbreak of WWII the Soviet Union and Stalin were by far the more evil of the two. In the Great Terror (or great purge) 1.9 million people were removed from the ranks and books of the communist party. In the years leading up to WWII this would have been a death sentence. Without party rations and benefits one would expect to starve or die from exposure.

The issue was russia (at that time) was not trying to expand into europe and with the invasion of Poland, Germany became the biggest issue. We knew about the expansionist desires of Stalin and ignored them.

I personally feel that was a mistake. We should have made demands at the end of the war that would have placed us in conflict with the USSR when it was weak. We allowed them to recover from the beating they took from Germany. While they did win the battle of Stalingrad it cost them dearly. Had germany not had to protect the west and east they might have defeated the USSR. Doubtful, but it is a possibility.
Patton actually wanted to go into Russia toward the end of the war. he was even going to use re-purposed German units.
 #87851  by Kumacho
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:35 pm
Pee_patrol wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:22 pm
Kumacho wrote:
PlusCaChange wrote:

Patton actually wanted to go into Russia toward the end of the war. he was even going to use re-purposed German units.
It would have cost a lot of lives on both sides. But it would probably have saved a lot of lives too.