• The Goyim Know. Shut it Down.

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #93530  by SkeetDixon
 Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:42 pm

So some Youtuber hosted a discussion between other Youtubers pertaining to White identity, multiculturalism, and the potentiality/logistics of a White ethno-state.

Some of the Youtubers were Styx, Richard Spencer, Sargon of A-Cuck, and Millenial Woes. There were a couple others not worth mentioning.

Anyways, this was the number one Youtube-live video world-wide! That's pretty cool. What a good sign. The goyim are beginning to wake up. :D

Germany banned the video. Fucking Cucks! That's some serious 1984 type censorship right there. A live video too? They've got government agents censoring content as it is uploaded! Talk about thought police. That reality describes how sick, degraded, and dire the situation is.

The guy hosting it was getting mad donations too. Some were in the $100-$200 range.

This could be the beginning of something big. I see these group discussions as a way to stimulate interest in those that are not actively engaged in the movement. It adds a level of animosity that intrigues people, somewhat similar to Reality TV. It also is a way of circumventing people's short attention spans. Most people won't watch a video over 10 minutes. The discussion format and the conflict it brings is much more engaging, allowing people to pay attention for a longer period of time.
 #93681  by mrhotdogjeans
 Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:04 pm
If I had to choose between Israel and Palestine I would choose Israel. Just try walking around arabs and not getting stabbed or raped for a day. also Jewish girls at least bathe and trim their junk unlike those sand creatures. Except Sarah silverman, she's just a gay feminist that is going to hell because she doesn't accept jesus. pray the gay away today.
 #93727  by lemmiwinx
 Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:00 am
mrhotdogjeans wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:04 pm
If I had to choose between Israel and Palestine I would choose Israel. Just try walking around arabs and not getting stabbed or raped for a day. also Jewish girls at least bathe and trim their junk unlike those sand creatures. Except Sarah silverman, she's just a gay feminist that is going to hell because she doesn't accept jesus. pray the gay away today.
Wait you mean Sarah Silverman doesn't trim her junk or the other way around? Trivial I know but It matters to me.