• So I just had the displeasure of meeting Dementer for the first time this morning...

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #93900  by Slutina
 Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:14 pm
AngryGeriatric wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:12 pm
Slutina wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:01 pm
I saw a fat lady at the grocery store.
I was at the grocery store today and they have several TVs around the store turned to ESPN. I had no idea that lesbians were into bowling now.
I just hope they don't ruin ping pong for the rest of us.
 #93913  by pirate
 Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:53 pm
It seems that Brian is indeed fat. And he is stupid and bald, and he is lazy. He has also recently developed a relationship with Jesus. Apparently Jesus has all the answers, so I am wondering...is Jesus going to teach him about eating a well balanced diet?

You’re all going to feel shitty when Brian rolls in here next year with six pack abs, a full head of hair and says “hey y’all, look at the benefits of being a born again christian!”

If only Jesus was that powerful, amirite?
joecaca liked this
 #93914  by mrhotdogjeans
 Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:09 am
Well it does go into about how you shouldn't desecrate your temple (your body). So I would assume no smoking, drinking, tattoos, gay homo butt sex and all that stuff. Sorry you're not getting into heaven with the rest of us. Have fun with all the ass fags and coloreds in hell. reaL talk
Slutina, cunnalingus liked this
 #93949  by AngryGeriatric
 Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:17 am
pirate wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:53 pm
It seems that Brian is indeed fat. And he is stupid and bald, and he is lazy. He has also recently developed a relationship with Jesus. Apparently Jesus has all the answers, so I am wondering...is Jesus going to teach him about eating a well balanced diet?

You’re all going to feel shitty when Brian rolls in here next year with six pack abs, a full head of hair and says “hey y’all, look at the benefits of being a born again christian!”

If only Jesus was that powerful, amirite?
If Jesus really became Brian's life coach, I'm sure they would spend some time on his work habits. Jesus would expect him to put in an honest days work for once and not hang out in this shithole on someone else's dime all day.
pirate liked this
 #94012  by Demeter
 Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:11 pm
That's not what I look like and Hakik knows it. I was on cam for years and people would beg to pay me just to go on cam fully clothed in private with them as I did my homework all the time. I would be rich right now if I had accepted. Thousands of screenshots and those two from when I was at the worst point of my disease and making a weird face, edited, and spread like wildfire because people are desperate to bring me down to their level.
 #94021  by edsbrian
 Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:36 pm
Demeter wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:11 pm
That's not what I look like and Hakik knows it. I was on cam for years and people would beg to pay me just to go on cam fully clothed in private with them as I did my homework all the time. I would be rich right now if I had accepted. Thousands of screenshots and those two from when I was at the worst point of my disease and making a weird face, edited, and spread like wildfire because people are desperate to bring me down to their level.
If it makes you feel any better, I still want to see your butthole.