• So I just had the displeasure of meeting Dementer for the first time this morning...

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #93721  by Slutina
 Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:59 am
The whole time all of us normal neckbeards were communicating on the comment section it turns out there was this small community of even weirder people who used the forums. It's like that episode of Futurama where they discover all the mutants living in the sewer.
edsbrian, RonaldReagan, JohnnyP and 3 others liked this
 #93725  by lemmiwinx
 Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:27 am
Slutina wrote:
The whole time all of us normal neckbeards were communicating on the comment section it turns out there was this small community of even weirder people who used the forums. It's like that episode of Futurama where they discover all the mutants living in the sewer.
Normal neckbeards like you can't afford internet. They have to meet up at one of those advanced McDonalds that has free wifi.
 #93732  by almostapathetic
 Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:32 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:27 am
Normal neckbeards like you can't afford internet. They have to meet up at one of those advanced McDonalds that has free wifi.
Made me think of the old vtec Stetch Armstrong tryhard...What was his name? Seems like he always posted screenshots from the library or some shit. Fag lived in Seattle or Texas and he'd get so mad every time I said he lived in California. He had a beaner mom that he tried to stab.
 #93745  by almostapathetic
 Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:44 am
happysock wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:35 am
Joecaca2020 promises a reeducation ( far far far away ) program for all vegans. Thanks for your support. A hotline will be made available to all loyal citizens for problematic vegans.
If someone can educate about eating meat, it's joe.
happysock liked this
 #93748  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:17 am
Slutina wrote:
Actually, it was a much larger community, and there were women. Seriously. We're down to about five of the forty or fifty that used to post regularly, and that's even after we had to ban Australia - and not to mention the hundred some odd people who just casually posted now and then.

I've been coming the EBW since right after 2000, and I've never really taken notice of "the comment section." I joined the forum in about 2010, and it seemed much more active than the rest of the site.