• What's your Background aka Education and Income etc?

• The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
 #5005  by PastorX
 Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:44 pm
I have a Master's Degree and 2 Certification
I make over 75k a year.
I am Asian.
Data tells me that being Asian automatically makes me better than most demographics.
Asians on average makes more than whites, blacks, Mexicans, and others.

#5011  by Tim_Kerr
 Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:11 pm
I like how you say you're Asian... I bet Korean.. The Africa of the chinks... :shock:
happysock, cunnalingus, doonrothmani and 1 others liked this
 #5018  by Hakik
 Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:59 pm
Why didn't you make a poll?
PastorX wrote:

Asians on average makes more than whites, blacks, Mexicans, and others.
That's the perks of having the smallest dick and no social skills. You don't have to worry about sex taking up any of your time.
Anthrax666 wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:58 pm
.....Right.... erm....I'm not being picky here but.... I think I'm being picky here

Proof this guy is a real Asian. Plural is their kryptonite.
 #36355  by kocher
 Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:34 am
PastorX wrote:
I make over 75k a year.
None of this is true. Partly because you're just a shitty troll, and partly because you rely on racial identifiers to merit your "success" and the lack there-of of others. People with no personal achievements of their own often rally behind groups (usually race as it's the most effortless to conjoin yourself to) and look to the collective achievements to feel some sort of self-worth. That's why you always see the buck-toothed, bad tattooed, inbred yokels espousing the superiority of the white race at WP rallies. You're probably scraping by on 25K a year as a technical support member for Dell.
 #40765  by PastorX
 Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:23 pm
kocher wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:34 am
PastorX wrote:
I make over 75k a year.
None of this is true. Partly because you're just a shitty troll, and partly because you rely on racial identifiers to merit your "success" and the lack there-of of others. People with no personal achievements of their own often rally behind groups (usually race as it's the most effortless to conjoin yourself to) and look to the collective achievements to feel some sort of self-worth. That's why you always see the buck-toothed, bad tattooed, inbred yokels espousing the superiority of the white race at WP rallies. You're probably scraping by on 25K a year as a technical support member for Dell.
Scary part about your comment is that it sounds like you lived it. I'll give you $1 to wash my car.