• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #97891  by cunnalingus
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:18 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:03 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:47 am
You mean kid Chinese food or western Chinese food. You can get good authentic Chinese food in any place with a large population of Chinese people like Vancouver, without the bugs and shit.
Keep telling yourself that, bro.
I meant the Chinese crickets and worms and shit. I’m not talking their messy kitchen North American bugs.
 #97892  by joecaca
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:34 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:18 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:03 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:47 am
You mean kid Chinese food or western Chinese food. You can get good authentic Chinese food in any place with a large population of Chinese people like Vancouver, without the bugs and shit.
Keep telling yourself that, bro.
I meant the Chinese crickets and worms and shit. I’m not talking their messy kitchen North American bugs.
Those hicks only go to poor people restaurants where you get a shit load of food for little money. The food 90% grease and 100% shit. 95% chance the kitchen is dirty. Ask cpap Brian about "good food." Yehhahhhh!!!
Caca 💩
cunnalingus liked this
 #97906  by mrhotdogjeans
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:18 am
Real asian food is mostly cats, dogs, weird bugs and fake fillers. I don't have to post pictures to prove that, you can easily google that shit. Americanized versions are way better and don't taste like shit. They might make you fat and shit a lot but then you could be some little black kid in africa with nothing. Plus you get a cool rascal to ride around on at Walmart. United States #1