• Release the hounds!!!

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #96465  by pirate
 Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:50 pm
As you see, I have imported a FUCKLOAD of asian refugees via shipping container and am holding this website ransom. They each have a windows 95 computer and are typing their goofy language here. I don’t even know what they’re saying, but it doesn’t matter. You will send me 10,000 dollars by paypal or I will continue to SPAM THE SHIT OUT OF THIS BYOTCH!!!

Fundraising is a bitch with you stingy sluts, but I gotta keep the server running. I gotta pay for electricity and a shitload of rice!!! Dig into the wallet and make it rain!

Real talk,
Alpha dog
joecaca liked this
 #97930  by joecaca
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:39 am
I've been wondering, what's the best Bon Jovi song in your opinion? I'd say its a battle between: bad medicine, dead or alive and you give love a bad name.... I'll go with dead or alive, sounds a lot less corny than the usual Bon Jovi song and the guitar intro is pretty cool.
 #97931  by AngryGeriatric
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:46 am
joecaca wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:39 am
I've been wondering, what's the best Bon Jovi song in your opinion? I'd say its a battle between: bad medicine, dead or alive and you give love a bad name.... I'll go with dead or alive, sounds a lot less corny than the usual Bon Jovi song and the guitar intro is pretty cool.
Yes Joe. We know you are gay. Stop rubbing our faces in it.
JohnnyP liked this
 #97950  by joecaca
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:32 pm
Oh so you guys are more "bed of roses" or "living on a prayer" kinda dudes huh? Hey, whatever floats your boat :D
💩