• It's time

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #98077  by lemmiwinx
 Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:34 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:27 am
Look at it this way. He was so concerned that you guys would get offended by us that he was willing to block you guys from seeing the swamp at all. Which ironically is the busiest board.
How fortunate for us we didn't get blocked from the Swamp. How else could we get the latest big poop lil poop updates? Not to mention Brian's latest BMI stats.
Last edited by lemmiwinx on Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #98080  by SkeetDixon
 Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:39 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Look at it this way. He was so concerned that you guys would get offended by us that he was willing to block you guys from seeing the swamp at all. Which ironically is the busiest board.
That's only natural. Pepper's vision for the rest of the forum was for it to be a SJW-Libtard-Snowflake-Cuckhold play-place of sexual deviancy. If we can't call people fags and nigs, then what do we have left?

Maybe Pepper is behind the spam. :shock:
 #98081  by lemmiwinx
 Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:43 am
SkeetDixon wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:39 am
cunnalingus wrote:
That's only natural. Pepper's vision for the rest of the forum was for it to be a SJW-Libtard-Snowflake-Cuckhold play-place of sexual deviancy. If we can't call people fags and nigs, then what do we have left?

Maybe Pepper is behind the spam. :shock:
I know, I know. You probably remember on the old forum they would ban your for supporting a conservative candidate. My old friend Grumm finally got fed up with it and quit the forum.
 #98089  by joecaca
 Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:27 am
Banning republicans? I mean, I know they're fucking dumb, and hicks, and fat, and loud, and dumb again but that's not illegal.
Amirite!? :D
Caca 💩
 #98091  by AngryGeriatric
 Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:31 am
joecaca wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:27 am
Banning republicans? I mean, I know they're fucking dumb, and hicks, and fat, and loud, and dumb again but that's not illegal.
Amirite!? :D
Caca 💩
You're here, aren't you?
 #98096  by kocher
 Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:04 am
So "Grummed" came about to make fun of a dumb hick and is now exclusively used by dumb hicks? This must be how black people felt when they reclaimed "nigga."
 #98098  by joecaca
 Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:12 am
Or the fags when they claimed "queer." Amirite queen Skeet!?
Caca 💩