• What’s this in the mail?

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #97987  by pirate
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:45 pm
So you might be confused about that notification you either received or are about to receive in the mail.

So, PPeanus and I decided to weed out some of you bitches. We’ve sent out notice about lab draws and we’re going to be testing your blood to determine whether you’ve had “Anderson Silva’s world famous canned corned beef recipe.” If you haven’t then you’re gonna get a two month ban. HDL and LDL levels should remain high for about 3 weeks, so be sure that you’ve had a meal within three weeks at any time...because we won’t give you any warning. We’re going to show up at your door, maybe at 3am and expect that blood.

And you goddamn sluts know that you can’t go without logging on here for two months, so don’t even pretend to be tough on here...because you’re gonna give me what I asked for when it comes time.

Just wanted to let you know, we’re coming and you’d better have been eating your HORMEL PREMIUM QUALITY CANNED CORNED BEEF. If you don’t remember the recipe, look through previous threads for the one entitled “do yourself a favor,” and do yourself a favor (BITCH!).

Here’s to opening your palette and mind.
GFY RT,
Anderson
joecaca liked this
 #97990  by AngryGeriatric
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:51 pm
pirate wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:45 pm
So you might be confused about that notification you either received or are about to receive in the mail.

So, PPeanus and I decided to weed out some of you bitches. We’ve sent out notice about lab draws and we’re going to be testing your blood to determine whether you’ve had “Anderson Silva’s world famous canned corned beef recipe.” If you haven’t then you’re gonna get a two month ban. HDL and LDL levels should remain high for about 3 weeks, so be sure that you’ve had a meal within three weeks at any time...because we won’t give you any warning. We’re going to show up at your door, maybe at 3am and expect that blood.

And you goddamn sluts know that you can’t go without logging on here for two months, so don’t even pretend to be tough on here...because you’re gonna give me what I asked for when it comes time.

Just wanted to let you know, we’re coming and you’d better have been eating your HORMEL PREMIUM QUALITY CANNED CORNED BEEF. If you don’t remember the recipe, look through previous threads for the one entitled “do yourself a favor,” and do yourself a favor (BITCH!).

Here’s to opening your palette and mind.
GFY RT,
Anderson
Again, heating a meat-like substance and adding it to onions and rice is NOT a recipe.

I am looking forward to my 2 month ban.
 #98045  by mrhotdogjeans
 Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:41 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:25 pm
I remember being poor and having to eat canned dog shit. Wait a minute, I’ve never been canned meat poor
ikr? he talks a big game about having a huge income from being a male nurse and he eats the cheapest garbage that gives you ass cancer.
cunnalingus liked this