• Shithole countries

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #98444  by SkeetDixon
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:43 pm
mrhotdogjeans wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:16 am
Well-researched, highly accurate, and professional. That map should be in every Geography textbook in America.

Added in 17 minutes 23 seconds:
joecaca wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:53 am

Lol check out the fag writing yet another dumb shit paragraph that no one will read :D
😂
Joe, what are we to do about your trifling Cuckery?

Put down the Soy latte, stop wearing women's jeans, and watch a Stefan Molyneux video. I understand you're genetically predisposed to being a Cuck thanks to being French and all, but you can still overcome this affliction.

Put on some skates and go play hockey with the lads. They'll probably beat on you at first, but you'll have to take a few beatings to earn their respect. Bring a case of beer or some apple cider shots and they'll probably go easy on you.

Are you too fat to skate? Do you even know how to play hockey? Are you a fat, diabetic, video-game playing Cuck? It sounds like the only thing Canadian about you is being a fat fucking Cuck. I haven't put on skates in 22 year but could still lace'm up and work over a lil Cuck like you. ;)
 #98449  by cunnalingus
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:13 pm
I’m sure the states has more cucks than the population of Canada as a whole though. Hell the word and definition was created In the states to describe other Americans who engage in cuckhold behaviours. I don’t think your cuck insults are having their desired effects
joecaca liked this
 #98453  by kocher
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:25 pm
BDR529 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:59 am
Trick answer, it's Baltimore. But I haven't known you to care about facts :lol:
 #98457  by BDR529
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:32 pm
kocher wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:25 pm

Trick answer, it's Baltimore. But I haven't known you to care about facts :lol:
Baltimore / Detroit ...totally interchangeable images. Underlying cause is the same...failed liberal leadership.
 #98464  by cunnalingus
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:47 pm
Lol I love how people in the states get mad about the negro population and the problems they caused when it was you guys who brought them there on boats. You guys need to send them home now instead of just talking about it
 #98468  by almostapathetic
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:55 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:47 pm
Lol I love how people in the states get mad about the negro population and the problems they caused when it was you guys who brought them there on boats. You guys need to send them home now instead of just talking about it
I didn't bring them anywhere. And I would offer to help send them home.
cunnalingus liked this