• Shithole countries

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #98333  by mrhotdogjeans
 Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:50 pm
Even before the earthquake haiti has always been a shit hole. It was once known as the jewel of the caribbean until they used it as a slave port and all the "you know who" turned it into the liberal paradise it is today. Hey anyone up for some haitian twister?
HolidayFriday liked this
 #98344  by SkeetDixon
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:04 am
joecaca wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:17 pm
It was a stupid move. Stability is hard to gain and he's mixing up shit. Of course Haiti is a shit hole. We could have a long discussion about why a world leader shouldn't say something like that but instead I'll leave you to your hot dogs, cheap beer and football commercials. Brian is fat. *waits for Skeet mad paragraph* lel
Ha, looks like a lil Cuck is triggered. I'm not surprised. You're probably used to hearing meaningless platitudes from Trudeau that make you feel all warm, fuzzy, and probably aroused: "Diversity is our strength", or sometimes, "Diversity is not just our strength, it's our greatest strength". :lol:

Joe, you're basically saying you prefer being lied to because it's the "professional" thing to do as a politician. What a good little Cuck you are, parroting the mainstream media. I wouldn't expect anything less.

Stefan Molyneux hit this one out of the fucking park. He has spoken on this topic before, but this is an especially salient 45 minutes. The analogy of today's insidious immigration policies with the devastation wrought by prolonged belief in Miasma theory is incredible. The powers that be are trying to bring in the Third World plague to all White countries.

The willful ignorance of racial differences will be the death of us all if this madness is not stopped. This house of cards built of demonstratedly false egalitarianism and pathological altruism must fall. The stakes could not be higher. The demographic changes will be irreversible under our Democratic forms of government. We have the tyranny of the majority, a system that was never intended for massive influxes of Third World, low-IQ individuals. Hell, a third of the population of Mexico is in the US! Democracy was never meant for such subversion and undermining of the native stock.
 #98360  by joecaca
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:53 am
SkeetDixon wrote:
joecaca wrote:
It was a stupid move. Stability is hard to gain and he's mixing up shit. Of course Haiti is a shit hole. We could have a long discussion about why a world leader shouldn't say something like that but instead I'll leave you to your hot dogs, cheap beer and football commercials. Brian is fat. *waits for Skeet mad paragraph* lel
Ha, looks like a lil Cuck is triggered. I'm not surprised. You're probably used to hearing meaningless platitudes from Trudeau that make you feel all warm, fuzzy, and probably aroused: "Diversity is our strength", or sometimes, "Diversity is not just our strength, it's our greatest strength". :lol:

Joe, you're basically saying you prefer being lied to because it's the "professional" thing to do as a politician. What a good little Cuck you are, parroting the mainstream media. I wouldn't expect anything less.

Stefan Molyneux hit this one out of the fucking park. He has spoken on this topic before, but this is an especially salient 45 minutes. The analogy of today's insidious immigration policies with the devastation wrought by prolonged belief in Miasma theory is incredible. The powers that be are trying to bring in the Third World plague to all White countries.

The willful ignorance of racial differences will be the death of us all if this madness is not stopped. This house of cards built of demonstratedly false egalitarianism and pathological altruism must fall. The stakes could not be higher. The demographic changes will be irreversible under our Democratic forms of government. We have the tyranny of the majority, a system that was never intended for massive influxes of Third World, low-IQ individuals. Hell, a third of the population of Mexico is in the US! Democracy was never meant for such subversion and undermining of the native stock.
Lol check out the fag writing yet another dumb shit paragraph that no one will read :D
😂
 #98364  by JohnnyP
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:54 am
joecaca wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:53 am
SkeetDixon wrote:
joecaca wrote:

Lol check out the fag writing yet another dumb shit paragraph that no one will read :D
😂
Look at the triggered regressive. lol go pop a capillary, Joe.
BDR529 liked this