• Shithole countries

  • This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #98287  by HolidayFriday
 Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:47 pm
We don't even have a good reason to bomb shithole countries. They pretty much just swill in their own ineptness and poverty while their citizen try to sneak over here. Then when something goes entirely wrong like an earthquake or an uprising, they think it's an excuse to begin asking for refugee status. Some people tried getting refugee status from Mexico simply because their government sucks so bad. :lol:

I think something should be said about illegal immigrants. It's that they're illegal ALIENS, and we should not consider them as immigrants if they aren't trying to immigrate by our standards.
BDR529 liked this
 #98288  by joecaca
 Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:51 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:38 pm
I'm pretty sure Haiti and African countries are used to being called shitholes by now. Trump didn't invent the phrase you know.

Image
Trump is the president of the biggest western country in the world. There's no excuse for acting like a retard in front of such a responsibility. I'm no president and sure I'd call Haiti a shit country at the dinner table but even me, a nobody, wouldn't say something like that on television or the internet.
Eat shit,
Caca 💩
 #98291  by HolidayFriday
 Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:58 pm
joecaca wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:51 pm
Trump is the president of the biggest western country in the world. There's no excuse for acting like a retard in front of such a responsibility.
That "responsibility" is better known as "what Democrats suggested this time." He made the comment behind closed doors, which is why you can't find an actual recording of it.

The Dems have decided that their new "bi-partisan" immigration policy should focus on bringing in more people from Haiti, El Salvador, and Africa. Trump literally asked why all these shithole countries? Why not work on immigration from Norway or Asia. Heck, the Asians help our economy because they all get jobs, go to school, start businesses, etc.
BDR529, JohnnyP liked this
 #98293  by joecaca
 Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:07 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:58 pm
joecaca wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:51 pm
Trump is the president of the biggest western country in the world. There's no excuse for acting like a retard in front of such a responsibility.
That "responsibility" is better known as "what Democrats suggested this time." He made the comment behind closed doors, which is why you can't find an actual recording of it.

The Dems have decided that their new "bi-partisan" immigration policy should focus on bringing in more people from Haiti, El Salvador, and Africa. Trump literally asked why all these shithole countries? Why not work on immigration from Norway or Asia. Heck, the Asians help our economy because they all get jobs, go to school, start businesses, etc.
Yep, that's fine. It's fair and true. The fact remains, the expression "shit country" was a dumb move by your fat idiot. Can't control himself.
Caca 💩
 #98295  by HolidayFriday
 Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:09 pm
joecaca wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:07 pm
Yep, that's fine. It's fair and true. The fact remains, the expression "shit country" was a dumb move by your fat idiot. Can't control himself.
Caca 💩
When you say, "your", I don't believe you understand my take on the thing. Either that, or you don't live in the U.S.
 #98300  by joecaca
 Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:16 pm
"Your" in the sense that he's your president... if you agree with him sometimes, never, rarely or always is another topic.
Caca 💩
 #98301  by HolidayFriday
 Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:18 pm
Hate to say so, but if you live in the U.S., he's your president as well.

I voted for Paris Hilton.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 13