#98401  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:33 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:12 am
joecaca wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:00 am
JohnnyP wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:57 am

Joe would suck Obama and Trudeau off if they imported millions more people from shit countries into Canada. Joe's fantasy is for a gang of blacks to rape his wife while he stands in the corner, cries and masturbates.
Lol try harder 😂
Butt buddies, Putin cock suckers!
Caca 💩
"When you were asked, what's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said 'Russia.' Not Al-Qaeda; you said Russia," Obama charged. "And, the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back, because, the Cold War's been over for 20 years."

Which is it Joe? Is Russia a threat or is Obama a fucking idiot? Cant compute!! Error!!! Error!!! Regressive brains are exploding.
Funny how Hillary's electoral defeat turned Russia into an arch enemy rather than a friend. It's all poorly written theater in the end.

BDR529, JohnnyP liked this
 #98402  by joecaca
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:38 am
Before your Trump election Russia was a great friend lel. Amazing ignorance. Psssttttt: people aren't liberal OR conservative, they're not democrats OR republicans. Well some are, most aren't. Get your head out of your ass ;) and lose some weight for fuck sakes!
Caca 💩
Tim_Kerr liked this
 #98404  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:45 am
When people tell me I need to lose weight I think of Karen Carpenter and I rebel. I refuse to accept things like BMI and daily caloric intake recommendations.
 #98406  by JohnnyP
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:54 am
joecaca wrote:
Before your Trump election Russia was a great friend lel. Amazing ignorance. Psssttttt: people aren't liberal OR conservative, they're not democrats OR republicans. Well some are, most aren't. Get your head out of your ass ;) and lose some weight for fuck sakes!
Caca 💩
Translation: I'm an idiot that just got my ass handed to me. Blah Blah Blah ***insert meaningless political rant about a country I don't live in and doesn't understand to try and save face *** Blah Blah Blah You're fat. Eat Shit Blah Blah Blah

This is like watching the Special Olympics...
 #98408  by Tim_Kerr
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:59 am
joecaca, lemmiwinx liked this
 #98429  by joecaca
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:05 am
JohnnyP wrote:
joecaca wrote:
Caca 💩
Translation: I'm an idiot that just got my ass handed to me. Blah Blah Blah ***insert meaningless political rant about a country I don't live in and doesn't understand to try and save face *** Blah Blah Blah You're fat. Eat Shit Blah Blah Blah

Hahahaha it's pretty obvious I'm winning this troller coaster. It's nice of you to defend your little tubby butt buddy doe :) Now quit being mad gramps, take your heart pills and go outside for a nice walk with miss grey bush :) reignite the flame that made her fall for your dumb shit ass 😂
Caca 💩
 #98436  by JohnnyP
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:19 am
joecaca wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:05 am
JohnnyP wrote:
joecaca wrote:
Caca 💩

Hahahaha it's pretty obvious I'm winning this troller coaster. It's nice of you to defend your little tubby butt buddy doe :) Now quit being mad gramps, take your heart pills and go outside for a nice walk with miss grey bush :) reignite the flame that made her fall for your dumb shit ass 😂
Caca 💩
The only think you've won is first place in the 10th Annual French Canadian pillowbiting contest. I'm not defending anyone just making fun of your dumbass which has always been incredibly easy to do. Go take care of your kid who's fathered by another man, Joecucka.
 #98438  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:29 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:59 am
Nice to hear from Ms Magpie Collins senator from the great state of Maine famous for lobsters and some other stuff that escapes me now. What's she going to use to rip Trump's "shithole" unless she has a secret penis she's not telling us about?
BDR529 liked this