• My Top 10 shit hole countires.

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #98376  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:57 am
Any country in Africa qualifies as being a shithole and Haiti too. You know where the people are the color of shit hence the name. Trump got it right as he usually does.

Added in 3 minutes 10 seconds:
joecaca wrote: ↑
Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:55 am
Got many front page bans for talking about my upcoming trip to Niger.
There's a front page? Lol gotta love these noobs.
 #98378  by joecaca
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:10 am
lemmiwinx wrote: ↑
Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:00 am
Any country in Africa qualifies as being a shithole and Haiti too. You know where the people are the color of shit hence the name. Trump got it right as he usually does.

Lol you're like the little loser retard the other "cooler" retards keep around out of petty. Oh sure, nobody likes the retard crew, but together they feel like they belong to something. Butt buddies unite! Lemmi is annoying but they don't have the heart to push him away... he's also fat I heard.
Caca πŸ’©
 #98381  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:22 am
Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:10 am
lemmiwinx wrote: ↑
Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:00 am

Lol you're like the little loser retard the other "cooler" retards keep around out of petty. Oh sure, nobody likes the retard crew, but together they feel like they belong to something. Butt buddies unite! Lemmi is annoying but they don't have the heart to push him away... he's also fat I heard.
Caca πŸ’©
Are you trying to fat shame me again? I thought fat shaming went out with racism and homophobia.
 #98384  by joecaca
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:32 am
Hahaha you don't know me at all. Fat for justified health reasons, ok. Fat 'cause you're a dumb lazy pig, fuck no! So are you fat? How fat? What's your bmi?
Caca πŸ’©