• Is it weird that I sleep on my couch?

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #100845  by 2tall
 Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:44 pm
It takes a special kind of creeper douchebag to snap a picture of someone in a chat room and post it on here without their permission. If you can post other people’s pictures then how about manning up and posting one of yourself?? Better yet, I’d LOVE to see the people saying Demeter is ugly post a picture of their wife or girlfriend. My money is on Demeter being far and away better looking than anyone’s significant other on this forum. You would have to be gay or retarded to say Demeter is ugly.
 #100846  by cunnalingus
 Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:47 pm
2tall you’re wasting your time white knighting for her. You’re not a vegan, she won’t fuck you. You have to be retarded to show who you are on the internet and post personal pictures or go on cam on a site full of trolls lol. And yes I don’t find her attractive, white woman with manly jaws and mental Issues don’t do it for me. Looks like it does it for you though. Have fun with that.
 #100851  by JohnnyP
 Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:06 pm
mrhotdogjeans wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:50 pm
joecaca wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:31 pm
I usually sleep in a big bed with my wife. The kids join us in the morning. Then we get up and on the weekends we make pancakes and watch paw patrol. :D
Caca 💩
Joe getting his kids ready for school:
:lol:
 #100861  by joecaca
 Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:07 pm
Lol the best part is when you guys never had kids :D ... lets pray you never do also. And remember this week: "it was only touching" -Skeet aka pedo white knight 😂
Caca 💩
 #100869  by mrhotdogjeans
 Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:54 pm
Don't worry about me having kids. You should be worried about jamal and tyrone having over 20 they can't afford and end up becoming statistics or dead by 18 from drug overdose. ohh wait canada doesn't have those problems, just the states right???
 #101212  by SkeetDixon
 Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:05 pm
joecaca wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:07 pm
Lol the best part is when you guys never had kids :D ... lets pray you never do also. And remember this week: "it was only touching" -Skeet aka pedo white knight 😂
Caca 💩
Nice of you to think of your pal Skeet. There's a common saying in Quebec that goes something like this: "Women are for children, but boys are for pleasure." Sounds like Joe learned about the mysterious 11th finger the hard way too. ;)