• If you are ever in Toronto.

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #100956  by Kumacho
 Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:37 am
You should try to find the time and stop at the Poop Cafe.

What a fun theme...

You sit on commodes (I don't think grumming would be tollerated):

The deserts are great! They have literally hundreds of flavors of shaved ice. You drink out of a urinal shaped cup or if you get a latte you get a commode to drink from.

The food is decent, the coffee was really pretty good and it is such a fun idea for a desert cafe. I would suggest going save one thing...

THE FUCKING PLACE IS IN KOREATOWN!

Now, I don't have a problem with zipperheads. I really love little brown women! But Korean women and especially the ones in Toronto have no personalities.

They should fire the entire waitstaff and try again until they get some girls with a little personality. I don't think I saw a smile the entire time. Not even with two of us trying to crack them up.

Dour cunts can bring down what was otherwise a very fun time.

Bottom line - If you are in Toronto you have to experience it...ONCE. But be forewarned about the waitstaff. I'll forgo a lot for good coffee and good food, but unless they get a new staff...
HolidayFriday liked this
 #100961  by joecaca
 Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:12 am
Glad you liked the place. It was a big risk for me but it's paying off. Yeah I know the staff sucks. Unemployment is very low so can't be too picky. Still on my next interviews I'll focus more on bathroom jokes and shit knowledge. Your input is greatly appreciated. Here's a 20% off coupon for your next drink.
Sincerely,
Joseph P. Caca, owner and director of operations.
edsbrian liked this
 #100965  by Kumacho
 Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:26 am
joecaca wrote:
Glad you liked the place. It was a big risk for me but it's paying off. Yeah I know the staff sucks. Unemployment is very low so can't be too picky. Still on my next interviews I'll focus more on bathroom jokes and shit knowledge. Your input is greatly appreciated. Here's a 20% off coupon for your next drink.
Sincerely,
First focus on getting the miserable cunts to smile, laugh, be anything other than automatons. If you must hire azians, hire Japanese. They are more fun.
HolidayFriday liked this
 #100972  by AngryGeriatric
 Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:37 am
Kumacho wrote:
First focus on getting the miserable cunts to smile, laugh, be anything other than automatons. If you must hire azians, hire Japanese. They are more fun.
They are in French Canadia. What do they have to be happy about?
BDR529 liked this
 #100978  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:01 am
joecaca wrote:
That's actually good to hear. I thought you were going to be drug into some long boring infringement suit against them.

You can send the girls to me for testing. I'll tell you which ones to keep.
 #100979  by joecaca
 Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:05 am
AngryGeriatric wrote:
Kumacho wrote:
It's in Toronto you senile waste of cells :D
Caca 💩
 #100982  by AngryGeriatric
 Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:09 am
joecaca wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:05 am
AngryGeriatric wrote:
Kumacho wrote:
It's in Toronto you senile waste of cells :D
Caca 💩
Is that below sea level?
JohnnyP liked this
 #101104  by mrhotdogjeans
 Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:32 pm
Louisiana was french at one time before all the blacks and hicks took over. A lot of places were french owned before. Like almost half of the states was owned by the french but they never did anything cool with it.
 #101131  by DoctorZen
 Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:27 am
I'm heading into toronto next week for a conference, i'll be sure to check it out and post pics and hit on the korean waiting staff