• I don't get these crazy Eagles fans!

• The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
The official home of shit-posting, cuck-calling, and dumbfucking.
 #101349  by mrgaygene
 Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:58 am
I can't believe how crazy these Eagles fans with the screaming and yelling and making rude gestures! The most surprising thing is that most of them appear to be in their twenties. The Eagles haven't had a hit album in 40 years so who would have thought so many of the younger generation would be so fanatical about them. And why do they feel the need to be so rude to anyone wearing purple? I was never a fan of Prince myself but if other people enjoy his music I certainly don't have a problem with it.
cunnalingus, AngryGeriatric, Kumacho and 3 others liked this
 #101360  by Kumacho
 Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:48 pm
mrgaygene wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:58 am
I can't believe how crazy these Eagles fans with the screaming and yelling and making rude gestures! The most surprising thing is that most of them appear to be in their twenties. The Eagles haven't had a hit album in 40 years so who would have thought so many of the younger generation would be so fanatical about them. And why do they feel the need to be so rude to anyone wearing purple? I was never a fan of Prince myself but if other people enjoy his music I certainly don't have a problem with it.
So untrue. Their last hit was Hell Freezes over in 1994. It was the number one album that year. There's enough 20 somethings who would know who they are.

#101365  by mrhotdogjeans
 Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:55 pm
Now I have the color purple stuck in my head. I see a table with grape kool aid and a bunch of little black kids standing around with a vary large obese black lady in the background. And now it is going to be stuck in my head all day. Thanks a lot.
 #101366  by almostapathetic
 Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:09 pm
mrhotdogjeans wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:55 pm
Now I have the color purple stuck in my head. I see a table with grape kool aid and a bunch of little black kids standing around with a vary large obese black lady in the background. And now it is going to be stuck in my head all day. Thanks a lot.
Oprah fo pezdent.