• Had a weird thing happen.

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #101500  by AngryGeriatric
 Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:18 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:09 am
Yes I have two questions. Who's chris christie and why is lemmi so fat?
Chris Christie is a whale that beached himself on the Jersey shore and then ran and became Governor for a while. Now he hangs out on TV shows and avoids the large number of people still trying to push him back out to sea where he belongs.

To the second question, LOTS of calories in, very very few calories out.
joecaca liked this
 #101545  by lemmiwinx
 Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:15 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:09 am
Yes I have two questions. Who's chris christie and why is lemmi so fat?
Chris Christie is the Rino NJ Gov who was photographed walking hand in hand with Barry Hussein Obama on a beach after hurricane Sandy. Useless bag of fat if you ask me.
cunnalingus liked this
 #101548  by BDR529
 Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:39 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:15 pm

Chris Christie is the Rino NJ Gov who was photographed walking hand in hand with Barry Hussein Obama on a beach after hurricane Sandy. Useless bag of fat if you ask me.
I don't necessarily miss Christie per se...but losing that seat to a libtard wasn't good. However, his replacement Phil Murphy is already stepping on his dick...making New Jersey a sanctuary city and setting aside taxpayer money for illegal immigrants legal fees and tuition. Let's see how that fares come the next election.
 #101671  by mrsmommyjeans
 Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:19 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:47 am
So this morning I wake up from my sleep and I went out for my morning smoke. WHAT DO I SEE???? I thought god sprinkled cocaine everywhere!! So I ran back inside and grabbed a straw and tried to cut myself a line of that sweet sweet cocaine! Turns out it something called snow. What a disappointment, guess winter is finally here.
Winter is on the way out, you son of a bitch! I expect the robins to be back by the end of febRuary! Within like 4 weeks! You son of a bitch!