• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #101875  by lemmiwinx
 Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:15 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:25 pm
mrhotdogjeans wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:14 pm
I wish they had a blacks only section inside the theater with super insulated walls to keep down the noise down for other movie viewers.
The trick is to go to the matinee. They don't wake up til past noon and it takes them forever to get anywhere.
Also works for WalMart shopping, liquor stores and probation appointments .
 #101880  by Tim_Kerr
 Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:28 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
mrhotdogjeans wrote:
I wish they had a blacks only section inside the theater with super insulated walls to keep down the noise down for other movie viewers.
The trick is to go to the matinee. They don't wake up til past noon and it takes them forever to get anywhere.

or go to imax.. the last 2 dollars is worth it
 #101881  by SkeetDixon
 Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:34 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
mrhotdogjeans wrote:
They also don't work though..... Science Fiction movies are good because jigs are afraid of space. Hell, they're afraid of the ocean.
 #101971  by SkeetDixon
 Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:43 am
^MLK must've jacked that fool and stole his identity.

Black History Month, the month where we celebrate cancerous negroes destroying civilization. The Jews have whipped up these Blacks into such a frenzy against White America the past 50 years, so much so, that they'll never be appeased. So why even try? Just look at those crusty Black representatives at the SOTU. Black unemployment way down. Black dependency on welfare down. Happy? Hell no! Kill Whitey.

Blacks will only be happy once they understand that they are a sub-species of homosapiens, a much less advanced one at that. That doesn't mean there aren't smart Blacks, just not very many of them. The science is there to prove this with certainty. It's been banned by the PC police in government and academia.
Last edited by SkeetDixon on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrgaygene liked this
 #101974  by PlusCaChange
 Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:18 am
I'm wondering when we are going to start left-handed history month or celebrate the contributions of persons with detached earlobes.

Politics in a democracy generates some really weird shit when you think about it.
 #101976  by cunnalingus
 Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:37 am
PlusCaChange wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:18 am
I'm wondering when we are going to start left-handed history month or celebrate the contributions of persons with detached earlobes.

Politics in a democracy generates some really weird shit when you think about it.
Are you sick? You must be sick. This was in no way a essay describing something that nobody will read.