• Is Jordan Peterson a Cuck?

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #103131  by SkeetDixon
 Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:21 am
Jordan Peterson was asked some version of the JQ in relation to the Jewish-led Bolshevik Revolution. Jordan Peterson dodged the question. He said he couldn't answer it after a long and calculated dramatic display. JF's play-by-play is pretty hilarious. But still, the question remains..... Is Jordan Peterson a Cuck?

The comment below is particularly insightful.

I lost a lot of respect for Peterson from a few key events:
- refusal to read or even address "200 years together" despite telling people to read Solzhenitsyn every second breath
- adoration of Jewish elite power ("good for them, if you don't like it you're just jealous")
- claiming that anyone who is skeptical of Jewish power is a deeply disturbed and sick individual - uninviting Faith Goldy from a free speech panel because she exercised her free speech

The first one is the biggest by far though. He's telling people to read about the horrors of living in the Soviet Union, but not to dare investigate who created those very same horrors.

For those who think Peterson is a 9D redpilled chessmaster, think about the end-game of his philosophy, if implemented. He wants young men to become responsible and mature, self realized (this is good) BUT only at an individual level. Any attempt by these young men to group together and change society is "regressive" and "dangerous" according to Peterson. This man outright tells young men not to organize and advocate for themselves. So think deeply, what is the end goal of his individualist philosophy?

Having self-confidence and a nice clean room - within a multicultral, atomized (formerly white) country wherein you are the most hated minority.
Last edited by SkeetDixon on Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 #103133  by joecaca
 Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:43 am
Bwahahahahahahahhaha another shit cryagraph from our favorite neckbeard basement dwelling politicuck pundit. Tl;dr. I'm sure there's a lot of crying in it doe 😭
Wahhhhhhhhhhhh 😭
Caca 💩
 #103135  by SkeetDixon
 Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:51 am
Joe, that is Jean-Francois Gariepy!

A French Canadian that is not a Cuck! It is possible, Joe. You must learn from JF. He'll teach you in the ways of Patriotism and race-realism. He can teach you how to be funny instead of being a try-hard Cuck as well.
 #103137  by joecaca
 Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:04 am
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:51 am
Joe, that is Jean-Francois Gariepy!

A French Canadian that is not a Cuck! It is possible, Joe. You must learn from JF. He'll teach you in the ways of Patriotism and race-realism. He can teach you how to be funny instead of being a try-hard Cuck as well.
Holy shit you're boring 😂. Do you cry like that in everyday life? Do you have any skills useful to society? Don't you want to see a vagina some day?
😂
Caca 💩
 #103152  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:50 am
mrhotdogjeans wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:42 am
Every time I fart I point it towards Israel. That's why I always carry a compass with me.
Same here only I fart towards Mecca or Medina whichever is closer.
 #103160  by pirate
 Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:15 am
OH MY FUCKING LORD JESUS MOTHERFUCKING CHRIST BITCH!!! A 26 MINUTE POLITICAL VIDEO??? GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

REAL TALK. KILL YOURSELF,
ANDERSON
joecaca liked this
 #103162  by Tim_Kerr
 Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:48 am
Did I just see a nurse aka white nigger do a 'MAD' drive-by

:lol: :lol: :lol: