• Is Jordan Peterson a Cuck?

• This is no safe-space, snowflake.
This is no safe-space, snowflake.
 #103294  by almostapathetic
 Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:26 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:13 am

There is no question that it will be possible and being possible it will be done. People in the West will probably choose the way shown in the movie Gattaca, where children are genetically yours, they are just the best combination of traits you could have had if you had 100,000 children. In China I suspect they will design people.
Will they still have tiny peniseses?
 #103298  by joecaca
 Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:58 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
PlusCaChange wrote:

There is no question that it will be possible and being possible it will be done. People in the West will probably choose the way shown in the movie Gattaca, where children are genetically yours, they are just the best combination of traits you could have had if you had 100,000 children. In China I suspect they will design people.
They'll likely chose big penises. They'll also likely be funny and not socially awkward. Too bad your parents never had those choices. :s
🤓😡😭
Caca 💩
 #103315  by PlusCaChange
 Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:48 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
PlusCaChange wrote:

I suspect they'll have whatever size most women find optimal. When you can have whatever size you want being exceptional loses it's value. Here's a chart which seems about right.
 #103325  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:20 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:19 am
Consider that within a hundred years at most, people will be choosing the character and appearance of their children. Those who refuse to do so on moral or some other grounds will simply be left in the dust by those who do. None of this racial stuff matter a bit. It will be a curious episode of history to our great grandchildren.
I'd call that viewpoint naively optimistic. That also sounds like a cowardly excuse to not take action. Are you mad? These problems will not just sort themselves out.

We are witnessing a massive dispossession of countries of European descent that is operating at breakneck speed. Marxism is fast at work redistributing wealth, subsidizing the takeover at the expense of White birth rates. Additionally, they continue to pursue non-White immigration at ever-increasing numbers.

These immigration policies are cancerous beyond belief, pursuing thousands of low-IQ peoples with radically different cultures, insoluble with those of the West. Islamic and low-IQ immigrants coupled with a welfare state is a recipe for White genocide and the destruction of White countries. Furthermore, the impending non-White majorities will be aggressively anti-White and will legislate accordingly.

The signs are all around you of what a non-White majority looks like, especially one that is vehemently anti-White. Just look at South Africa today. That topic alone requires its own thread. Sweden, Canada, and Western Europe's demographics will change long-before any designer baby is ever hatched in the West. You gotta be kidding me with that shit.

We are currently in a dark age. Time is running out.
Last edited by SkeetDixon on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 #103326  by almostapathetic
 Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:21 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:

I suspect they'll have whatever size most women find optimal. When you can have whatever size you want being exceptional loses it's value. Here's a chart which seems about right.
So current Azians penises are not satisfying.
 #103329  by joecaca
 Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:50 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:26 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:

Could we make this thread a bit more inclusive. Joe would probably like to select his favorite penis size too. C'mon, it's 2017. ;)
Oh penis joke lol! 😂
You're still a neckbeard paranoid virgin doe. And by paranoid I mean you're a scared pussy and a man child incapable of protecting anything including yourself. Keep crying 😭.
Caca 💩
 #103331  by joecaca
 Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:04 pm
mrgaygene wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:01 pm
Joe will use one emoji for every dick he's sucked that day.
White knight protecting his butt buddy. Somebody's in love 😍.
Unite!
Caca 💩